[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armenian Massacre: was it a 'genocide'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Marcharmenians.jpg (51KB, 665x420px) Image search: [Google]
Marcharmenians.jpg
51KB, 665x420px
What's /his/'s opinion?

Talaat Pasha's Official Orders Regarding the Armenian Massacres, March 1915-January 1916:
http://www.genocide-museum.am/eng/turkish.php
>>
what genocide?
>>
>>2241967
"fake history" as the turks like to say
>>
>>2241973
"Massacre". I'm asking if you guys think it was a genocide.
>>
>>2242017
well a genocide implies a planned removal which I think definitely was the case here
>>
>>2241967
>Armenian Massacre: was it a 'genocide'?
I can sort of see this type of argument for the yugo wars, but seriously. 1.5 million people were killed. That's far from a simple massacre.
>>
File: cover.png (278KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
278KB, 1600x1600px
>>2242094
And I agree.
>>
You realize how fucking sad the world is and just to what extent victoomhoood has become currency when a nation is actively fighting to get its mass killing recognized as a "genocide." My guess is the most of them think they'll get the same perks and gibsme as the Jews.

There is a great scene in "Dfmatiom" where Abe Fxman (scumbag that he is) is wxplanong to the Ukrainians who their so-called "holocaust" is worse *read: better) than the Holodomor and so the Ukrainians must be be very careful not to risk possibly overshadowing or even paying themselves on same level as the Jews...
>>
>>2242132
No, it's mostly about demonizing the ones who did it who are generally still their geopolitical enemies.
Which is why you'll see Croats gush at operation storm while acting horrified at Srebrenica. And vice versa for the Serbs.
>>
>>2242108
>1.5 million people were killed.

There were only 1.3 million Armenians in the Ottoman Empire. How horrible, 200,000 Armenians were killed twice!
>>
>>2242149
But if you take it a step further, it's still the same. Why are croats acting so worried and demonizing their enemies? The more ebil their enemies were, the more x group most have suffered and so the more gobs the victims are entitled;ed to. The negroes have caught onto the act as well, learning from the great humanitarian
>>
>>2242188
> Estimates vary between 800,000[114] and 1,500,000 (per the governments of France,[115] Canada,[116] and other states).
Fuck off turkroach
>>
>>2242435
I'm neither a Turk nor an Armenian genocide denier. An excerpt from Wikipedia doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>2242149
Operation Storm wasn't an ethnic cleansing though, RSK government didn't even try to defend and just ordered evacuation.
And guess what, Serbs there were fed stories about evil neo-Ustashas so they ran away. There were crimes in aftermath but nothing approaching the scale of Srebrenica.
Tuđman actually "predicted" this outcome as seen from records (most probably he made a deal with Milošević).
>inb4 Croat lies
I'm a Serb.
>>
>>2242188
The 1913 census (see "History of the Ottoman Empire and Modern Turkey" Cambridge University page 239-241) put the Armenian population at 3.38 million or 16% of the empire's overall population.
>>
The Armenian genocide is what happens when a state becomes a nation.
>>
Every time you hear about a genocide-- Armenian, Holodomor, Rw0 holocaust rasanda, whatever..SUPPORT IT FOR RECOGNITION! It puts the Jews is a horrible award position as we saw in movie "Defamation" where Foxman warns the Ukrainians not to dare think about putting their Holodomor on the same level as the eternal suffering Jew, crying out in pain as he strikes you.
With alll these new alls for rendition of genocides coming up, the Jew cannot be seen to "minimize" it, less they "minimize" their own meal ticket. However, a111t the same time the tribe needs to keep raising the bar and inventing mire and more insane bulls9hit to entertain the lemmings. when they got Jew doctors to claim Jews were "inheriting" trauma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
>>
>>2241967
Yes definitely
What i don't agree with is the notion that the massacres in yugoslavia constitute a genocide
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.