[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims never created anythin...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: sumer.jpg (35KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
sumer.jpg
35KB, 300x279px
Muslims never created anythin...
>>
provide source that islam was being practiced then. Truly interested
>>
yeah that civilization has two or three thousand years on islam. it'd be just as accurate to claim that mormons founded western civilization.
>>
>posts ba'al and ishtar worshipers
>>
>>2239782
What's the point of this thread? You know it's got nothing to do with Muslims. You know that we know it's got nothing to do with Muslims. You've got no bait, you don't even have a hook.
>>
File: 1484124313228.jpg (39KB, 589x639px) Image search: [Google]
1484124313228.jpg
39KB, 589x639px
>>2239830
>ba'al
>sumer
>>
>>2239813

The first peoples were Muslims. The tenets were later redelivered to Muhammad.
>>
>>2239849
WE
>>
File: 1483103508887.jpg (129KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1483103508887.jpg
129KB, 600x719px
>life was so much better in the past
>>
>>2239843
maybe he didnt understand to be a muslim means practicing islam
>>
>>2239849
WE WUZ SUMERIANS

MUH ANTEDELUVIAN FLOOD PEOPLES WERE MUSSSLLUUUUUUMMM
>>
>>2239849
WUZ
>>
>>2239849
Didnt a woman rule though. Isnt that wrong in their eyes
>>
>>2239849
reported to the caliph for heresy

enjoy your decapitation
>>
I can't really complain that this is lazy bait. I mean, if people on this board are dumb enough to respond seriously to bait as weak as this, then why would anyone bother making it more elaborate?

It's not even bait at this point, it's just a bare hook that people for some reason decide to bite.
>>
>>2239904
alright everyone threads done
>>
Nice bait. Many will bite.
>>
>>2239861
desu as much as I despise middle eastern culture we wuz romans and apollo and shiet, we wuz vikings and thor and shit is the same thing kid.
>>
>>2239904
the same thing as predominantly christain whites in north Carolina pretending to be vikings. It may have to do with ancestors or something like that history pleb. Thread is worded wrong but those without autism can see past the non literally communication.
>>
>>2239782
Shame they probably destroyed it aswell, huh?
>>
>>2239883
> Antediluvian flood
Before the flood flood

Kek
>>
>>2239883
People who followed God's precepts were always muslims. Those in Israel were muslims, Jesus was a muslim. Just another way of saying those who follow God's will.

This next religion coming up is something new, that is for certain. But it's not something new because people aren't muslims. It's something new because they have an inability to grasp the concepts I'm putting forward.
>>
>>2239863
me during 4 months nofap
>>
>>2239889
Not sure. There were female caliphs on the maldevives
>>
>>2239849

>this is what muslims believe

Wait shouldn't you be blowing up the pyramids of Giza now? Because they are haram you know!
>>
>>2242190
>People who followed God's precepts were always muslims
The people of Sumer worshiped many gods, none of them Allah. In fact monotheism was nothing more than an obscure tribal religion practiced by hicks out in the desert at this point. Also that one weird pharaoh in Egypt but his cult died out within a generation.
>>
Increased rape stats counts right?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 258x195px
>>2239849
>>The first peoples were Muslims
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.