[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /his/? >>>/sci/8601096

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tfw to intelligent.jpg (1MB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to intelligent.jpg
1MB, 1154x1500px
Well, /his/?
>>>/sci/8601096
>>
>>2237903
>not realizing that China at the time of first contact with Europeans was more technologically advanced, and invented the steam engine first, but failed to industrialize first because the societal and geographical conditions weren't right

Why are STEM majors so stupid?
>>
>>2238001
Europeans invented it during Ancient Greece as well. Before China I think.
>>
>>2238001
>muh societal and geographical conditions
Every time.
>>
Why don't Europeans realize Asians and Africans would have invented the jet plane and sliced bread, and split the atom and traveled in time, if the societal and geographical conditions were right?
>>
File: 1472593196095.jpg (126KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472593196095.jpg
126KB, 333x500px
have you ever SEEN a societal condition? I haven't. where are they? what do they look like?
>>
>>2238021
>if the societal and geographical conditions were right
Because race played a role. Those people aren't White.
>>
>>2238032
But that's racist. Don't you know that we are all carbon copies of each other, save for societal and geographical conditions, namely they being "right" or "wrong".
>>
File: Legion's_posse.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Legion's_posse.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>2237903
because /pol/tards and other geographic determinists should realise advancement is way more complicated than "muh IQ and average intelligence"
>>
>>2238032
>race played a role.
Ah yes. That explains the disproportionate number of jewish intellectuals and academics.
>>2238062

pretty much this.
>>
>>2238062
>/pol/ are geographic determinists
>it's not race, it's only the wrong societal and geographical conditions that prevented the other races from being as great as whites
At least pick one narrative and stick with it.
>>
>>2238115
I don't care what uber-simplistic model you follow.
It's irrelevant, imo.
When most of the regions on the planet have had their day when they were varying degrees of advanced, while europeans were the barbarians, i really don't care what flavour of "their genes/landscape doomed them to eternal primitivism" bullshit narrative people on 4chan are peddling now.
>>
File: 217.png (230KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
217.png
230KB, 500x443px
>>2238130
>I don't care
Implying anyone cares about whatever narrative you spout on the same 4chan.
>>
>>2237903
They didn't had Jews to lead the herd of goyim.
>>
>>2238069
>Ah yes. That explains the disproportionate number of jewish intellectuals and academics.
Jews are predisposed to sophistry?
>>
>>2237903
a) IQ isn't a perfect measure for intelligence. There are many substantiated theories it cannot or does not incorporate
b) there is more to success than intelligence. Intellect is a 'you must be this tall to ride' it doesn't say anything about the roller coaster itself.
>>
>>2238115
Pol is more inclined to believe in geographic determinism. Very few academics use that as a model. The only other argument that pol makes is citing IQ's. Both of these are retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.