[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there a more powerful and fearsome man in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: joseph-stalin-AB.jpg (83KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-AB.jpg
83KB, 334x250px
Was there a more powerful and fearsome man in history?
>>
File: Paper_Stalin.png (144KB, 300x513px) Image search: [Google]
Paper_Stalin.png
144KB, 300x513px
looks cuddly desu
>>
Why does this board suck stalin's dick so much
>>
>>2237757
Timur

>>2237768
Because Dolpi gets posted way too much
>>
>>2237768
why don't you?
>>
I really need a new hobby. I refuse to "sign up" for anything. I've started frequenting /his/ and /lit/ in the hope that people would be a bit smarter. They aren't. They are just LARPing as intellectuals, probably hoping the slag next to them in library notices.
>>
File: IMG_0193.jpg (633KB, 488x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
633KB, 488x696px
>... [Vlad] had a big copper cauldron built and put a lid made of wood with holes in it on top. He put the people in the cauldron and put their heads in the holes and fastened them there; then he filled it with water and set a fire under it and let the people cry their eyes out until they were boiled to death. And then he invented frightening, terrible, unheard of tortures. He ordered that women be impaled together with their suckling babies on the same stake. The babies fought for their lives at their mother's breasts until they died. Then he had the women's breasts cut off and put the babies inside headfirst; thus he had them impaled together.

—About a mischievous tyrant called Dracula vodă (No. 12–13)[146]
>>
>>2237768
I didn't mean it in a positive way dude.
It's just that Stalin is a fascinating person.
>>
>>2237789
Much of it is propaganda m8.
>>
>>2237789
it's just banter m8.
>>
File: austerlitz.jpg (138KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
austerlitz.jpg
138KB, 610x611px
>>2237768
turbomanlet
>>2237757
napoleon or caesar
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (207KB, 372x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
207KB, 372x558px
>Uday, while originally Saddam's favorite son and raised to succeed him he eventually fell out of favour with his father due to his erratic behavior; he was responsible for many car crashes and rapes around Baghdad, constant feuds with other members of his family, and killing his father's favorite valet and food taster Kamel Hana Gegeo at a party in Egypt honoring Egyptian first lady Suzanne Mubarak. He became well known in the west for his involvement in looting Kuwait during the Gulf War, allegedly taking millions of dollars worth of gold, cars, and medical supplies (which were in short supply at the time) for himself and close supporters. He was widely known for his paranoia and his obsession with torturing people who disappointed him in any way, which included tardy girlfriends, friends who disagreed with him and, most notoriously, Iraqi athletes who performed poorly.
>>
>>2237856
Well, Stalin didn't treat his kids with much favoritism.
Though Saddam was like Arab Stalin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.