[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a mod delete a thread about Herodotus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Herodotus.jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Herodotus.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
I know, I won't get an answer since this is Top Secret Stuff-- Above Hot Pocket Level. Just to lay it out (and I'll do it carefully, since I know I'm dealing with idiocy):

>Herodotus 484–c. 425 BC- Born in modern-day Turkey, universally known as the father of History.

>Within first few pages of his work "The Histories," he describes the cause of the Trojan War-- which, in modern terminology, cn only b described as having been such an outrage worthy of ward due to what would today be called miscegenation

>The entire purpose of studying history is to look for similarities with present day conditions and see what can be gleaned

>lesson to be taken from hot-pocket mod? ?Don't raise any issue which might be even the least bit controversial in case some sort of dour Lesbian (who all die alone) might complain to,,,,the one two niponese companies that run sex doll ads on the bottom of the age?

>once again, the hot pocket mods show that their decisions make zero fucking sense,,,

tl;dr- I've been "warned," and as the mods don't like "moderating" people who know a lot more about the subject than they do, I will count on being banned. My visit here was just about over anyway.
Irony- 2 things in my life I really know-- weightlifting and history-- within a day, I left both since the moderators cannot cope with anyone who clearly knows more than he does.....
>>
Are you the same faggot who thought the Trojans were turkish?
>>
>>2235186

Yeah that's this faggot.

I'll say it again,

>Trojans
>Turkish

/pol/ please.
>>
>>2235179
>2 things in my life I really know-- weightlifting and history

I didn't know you had to stretch the facts as well as your muscles before exercising.
>>
>>2235179

You clearly suck at history, it's safe to say you suck at lifting as well. Now fuck off with your blog posting.
>>
>>2235179
Anyone who types an ellipsis as four commas should be banned regardless of what they care about.
>>
>>2235212
Not OP, but I've heard stretching before lifting is actually counter-productive. Any merit to this?
>>
>>2235234

You're much better off doing lighter weight of the lift you're trying to do, and making your way up to a working weight.
>>
>>2235234
Yeah you can tear muscles if you stretch before you work out, instead you should do some warming up
>>
>>2235239
So instead of stretching start out with a warmup. Makes sense.
>>
File: 1310498381546.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1310498381546.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>2235179
>tl;dr- I've been "warned," and as the mods don't like "moderating" people who know a lot more about the subject than they do, I will count on being banned. My visit here was just about over anyway.

Don't go. Losing you would be a disaster not only for this highly important anime forum, but for the whole of so-called Western so-called Civilization. Whatever your message was, your post has convinced me it must have been very insightful and important, and the mods have committed an atrocity in suppressing your necessary but dangerous free thoughts. Such are the dark times we live in.

sage :^)
>>
>>2235179

USER WAS TANNED FOR THIS ROAST
>>
>>2235179
Wasn't that thread about something Herodotus said and an analogy to the migration crisis? They probably saw it as breaking the 25 year rule.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.