[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revisionist Axis history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: sassy.jpg (26KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
sassy.jpg
26KB, 320x263px
Is it true, that...

.) France was spared widespread destruction by the Germans?

.) The Soviet Union invaded Poland 2 weeks after Germany, and not only did the Allies not declare war on the Soviet Union for this transgression, but it barely even gets a footnote in popular history?

.) Britain started deliberate bombing of civilian targets in Germany before Germany started deliberately bombing civilian targets in Britain?

.) Hitler waited for months before retaliating on British civilian targets?

.) Germany was the first country in the world to raise public awareness against smoking?

.) Hitler loved animals, liked children, and was a vegetarian in later life?

.) it was Britain and France who declared war on Germany, and not the other way round?

.) Allied powers (e.g. the Soviet Union) ran concentration camps after World War II ended, in which German prisoners of war were held, among them civilians, and that many of these camps were run by Jewish overseers who had vengeance in mind?

.) Thousands of ethnic German civilians living in Poland were massacred in the most brutal of ways by the Polish shortly after the Wehrmacht invaded Poland, perhaps the most iconic of these known as the Bromberger Blutsonntag ('bloody sunday')?

.) Hitler did not want a war with Britain, or even France, and sent several peace proposals that were rejected?

.) Adding up all Axis-run concentration and extermination camps' official death tolls (as accepted by historians today) only yields about half the holocaust's Jewish death toll?

.) Nobody knows approximately how many people were killed in the Auschwitz I main camp?

.) It was claimed for decades that 4 million people were killed in the entire Auschwitz camp complex, a figure that turned out to be an invention by the Soviets, one which was slashed by 75% in the early 90s?
>>
>>2233637

.) The number of rooms thought to have been homicidal gas chambers at Majdanek has decreased, and the means by which homicidal gassings took place (hydrogen cyanide and/or carbon monoxide), is also no longer known for certain?

.) Anne Frank and her sister Margot Frank were transferred FROM Auschwitz, "the death factory", to the less deadly Bergen-Belsen, located at the other end of the Reich, and weren't gassed either, but died from typhus? Why all this complicated logistics if the intent of the Nazi party was to exterminate the Jewish race? What use did two frail teens reduced to skeletons have for the German war industry?
>>
>>2233637
Yes.
Yes and no because everyone knows the USSR invaded Poland and had a non-aggression pact with the Nazis.
Yes
No
Yes
Yes, and vegetarians were insufferable back then just like today
Yes, that's how alliances work

Everything else is a mix of yes and no fring conspiracy bullshit that you were trying to lead in with mostly true factoids to justify bullshit.
>>
>>2233637
>.) France was spared widespread destruction by the Germans?

not really. I mean, it was war so the German tore up France. But they didnt needlessly go around breaking shit "for fun" but there is the Nero Decree that Hitler ordered France to basically bombed into oblivion if the allies retook it, which the military governor Dietrich von Choltitz deliberately disobeyed for how abhorrent he found it.

>.) The Soviet Union invaded Poland 2 weeks after Germany, and not only did the Allies not declare war on the Soviet Union for this transgression, but it barely even gets a footnote in popular history?

yes to the invasion. They did try to fight the USSR, but its more complicated than just one sentence to describe.

>.) Britain started deliberate bombing of civilian targets in Germany before Germany started deliberately bombing civilian targets in Britain?

40,000 British civilians died in The Blitz. Furthermore, the Germans were bombing the fuck out of civilian areas of Poland before any of this.

>Hitler waited for months before retaliating on British civilian targets?

not really sure what this means

>.) Germany was the first country in the world to raise public awareness against smoking?

yes

>.) Hitler loved animals, liked children, and was a vegetarian in later life?

yes

>.) it was Britain and France who declared war on Germany, and not the other way round?

this isnt even revisionism, its just basic history

>Allied powers (e.g. the Soviet Union) ran concentration camps after World War II ended, in which German prisoners of war were held, among them civilians, and that many of these camps were run by Jewish overseers who had vengeance in mind?

complete horseshit
>>
>>2233637
>.) Thousands of ethnic German civilians living in Poland were massacred in the most brutal of ways by the Polish shortly after the Wehrmacht invaded Poland, perhaps the most iconic of these known as the Bromberger Blutsonntag ('bloody sunday')?

no. bloody sunday was german partisans attacking a polish army convoy and getting #rekt.

>.) Hitler did not want a war with Britain, or even France, and sent several peace proposals that were rejected?

He didnt want war, but he wasnt against it either. He never wanted peace with them after words. He asked them to surrender and concede defeat which only France did. No one trusted him because at that point he had already shown himself to be a liar who would go back on his promises the moment it became convenient for him

>.) Adding up all Axis-run concentration and extermination camps' official death tolls (as accepted by historians today) only yields about half the holocaust's Jewish death toll?

no. 11 Million people died in the holocaust. 6 Million jews+5Million various political/ethnic ect prisoners. Not all of these victims died in camps. 4 Million jews died in all camps+1 Million from death squads+1 Million from various other reasons (starvation in ghettos and train carts, bombing campaigns on jewish ghettos like in Poland ect)

>.) Nobody knows approximately how many people were killed in the Auschwitz I main camp?

wrong.

>.) It was claimed for decades that 4 million people were killed in the entire Auschwitz camp complex, a figure that turned out to be an invention by the Soviets, one which was slashed by 75% in the early 90s?

see two points up about the number of camp victims. No body ever accepted the soviet estimate into the official count.
>>
>>2233637
>Adding up all Axis-run concentration and extermination camps' official death tolls (as accepted by historians today) only yields about half the holocaust's Jewish death toll?
I guess, but then you wouldnt be adding those who starved to death in ghetto, or were shot in a field as partisans
>>
>>2233640
>.) The number of rooms thought to have been homicidal gas chambers at Majdanek has decreased, and the means by which homicidal gassings took place (hydrogen cyanide and/or carbon monoxide), is also no longer known for certain?

wrong

>.) Anne Frank and her sister Margot Frank were transferred FROM Auschwitz, "the death factory", to the less deadly Bergen-Belsen, located at the other end of the Reich, and weren't gassed either, but died from typhus? Why all this complicated logistics if the intent of the Nazi party was to exterminate the Jewish race? What use did two frail teens reduced to skeletons have for the German war industry?

It has always been known that Anne Frank died from typhus. The complete lack of even the basic official narrative of the holocaust does not bode well for revisionist.

Heres an episode of boy meets world that even says this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdGHZKbC9A

I post this simply to show how common and known this was that even kids knew it.
>>
>>2233719

so what is Auschwitz I 'Stammlager' (main camp)'s death toll?
>>
>>2233737

and you are not aware of the various revisions regarding Majdanek?

First it was claimed to be an extermination camp with 2 million dead, then 300,000 dead, now only 86,000 dead and historians shift around uncomfortably if you dare ask them the question whether it should still be labeled an extermination camp or a concentration camp instead.

Or the shift from 6 gas chambers down to 3 and now only 1?

And hydrogen cyanide / zyklon-b being scrapped as agent of murder and carbon monoxide now being called the agent of murder?

and one of the rooms previously called a homicidal gas chamber and also displaying heavy blue stains now only claimed to be a delousing room?

Majdanek is a train wreck for historians
>>
>>2233781
The best estimates of the number of victims at the Auschwitz concentration camp complex, including the killing center at Auschwitz-Birkenau, between 1940 and 1945 are: Jews (1,095,000 deported to Auschwitz, of whom 960,000 died); Poles (147,000 deported, of whom 74,000 died); Roma (23,000 deported, of whom 21,000 died); Soviet prisoners of war (15,000 deported and died); and other nationalities (25,000 deported, of whom 12,000 died).

It is estimated that the SS and police deported at least 1.3 million people to the Auschwitz complex between 1940 and 1945. Of these, the camp authorities murdered approximately 1.1 million

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005189
>>
>>2233832

so you didn't answer my question and I am correct in my initial observation that nobody knows what the death toll of Auschwitz I main camp is. Just like I thought.

tl;dr: I didn't ask the death toll of the entire Auschwitz camp complex, which includes Auachwitz I, Auschwitz II Birkenau, and Auschwitz III Monowitz and some 30 other sub camps
>>
>>2233845
>so you didn't answer my question

yes, I clearly just did.
>>
>>2233819
>First it was claimed to be an extermination camp with 2 million dead,

never happend.

youre a liar so nothing you say is to be listened to.
>>
>>2233819

2 Million jews died in operation Reinhardt total, not just at that camp. Literally no one has ever claimed 2 million died at Majdanek
>>
>>2233637

>Allied powers (e.g. the Soviet Union) ran concentration camps after World War II ended, in which German prisoners of war were held, among them civilians, and that many of these camps were run by Jewish overseers who had vengeance in mind?

No, this is not true.
> Adding up all Axis-run concentration and extermination camps' official death tolls (as accepted by historians today) only yields about half the holocaust's Jewish death toll?

It's like you've never even heard of the Einsatzgruppen.

>Nobody knows approximately how many people were killed in the Auschwitz I main camp?

Auschwitz 1 wasn't the main camp, idiot.

>It was claimed for decades that 4 million people were killed in the entire Auschwitz camp complex, a figure that turned out to be an invention by the Soviets, one which was slashed by 75% in the early 90s?

It was also one not believed by western historians.
>>
>>2233860
>>2233875
Even if they did, i wouldn't signify anything. Estimates on casualties differ wildly in the immediate aftermath of wars, whodda thunk?

If you want to talk about inconsistencies, supposedly the masterminds of the holocaust are revising the numbers downward, and upward all the time.
>>
File: Real-(R)-1.jpg (115KB, 587x576px) Image search: [Google]
Real-(R)-1.jpg
115KB, 587x576px
>>2233637
>.) Allied powers (e.g. the Soviet Union) ran concentration camps after World War II ended, in which German prisoners of war were held, among them civilians, and that many of these camps were run by Jewish overseers who had vengeance in mind?

Im guessing this is in reference to pic related? bc this claim is UTTER bullshit. Theres only ONE (1) book written by a psychologist James Bacque, whos never written a history book before that makes this claim, and it is regarded as made up bullshit by pretty much every historian

>Mr. Bacque is wrong on every major charge and nearly all his minor ones. Eisenhower was not a Hitler, he did not run death camps, German prisoners did not die by the hundreds of thousands, there was a severe food shortage in 1945, there was nothing sinister or secret about the "disarmed enemy forces" designation or about the column "other losses." Mr. Bacque's "missing million" were old men and young boys in the Volkssturm (People's Militia) released without formal discharge and transfers of POWs to other allies control areas. Maj. Ruediger Overmans of the German Office of Military History in Freiburg who wrote the final volume of the official German history of the war estimated that the total death by all causes of German prisoners in American hands could not have been greater than 56,000 approximately 1% of the over 5,000,000 German POWs in Allied hands exclusive of the Soviets.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/11/22/specials/ambrose-atrocities.html

There was a panel of 8 historians as well that all called the book out for its shitty made up history as well found the book to be bullshit

>Historians Gunter Bischof and Brian Loring Villa stated that a research report from the panel "soundly refuted the charges of Other Losses, especially Bacque's fanciful handling of statistics."

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1266

axisboo revisionist are shit
>>
>>2233637
>Thousands of ethnic German civilians living in Poland were massacred in the most brutal of ways by the Polish
No they were not useful retard.
>perhaps the most iconic of these known as the Bromberger Blutsonntag ('bloody sunday')?
Read what actually happened there idiot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
>>
File: museum.jpg (304KB, 1638x1068px) Image search: [Google]
museum.jpg
304KB, 1638x1068px
>>2233860
>never happend. youre a liar so nothing you say is to be listened to.

>>2233875

>Literally no one has ever claimed 2 million died at Majdanek

pic related was the death toll on display in the majdanek museum, reverse search it if you want. Try not going so quickly into denial yourselves next time.
>>
>>2233926

>Im guessing this is in reference to pic related? bc this claim is UTTER bullshit. Theres only ONE (1) book written by a psychologist James Bacque, whos never written a history book before that makes this claim, and it is regarded as made up bullshit by pretty much every historian

No, I was referring to the Soviet ones, often run by Jews:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaworzno_concentration_camp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Labour_Camp_in_Potulice
>>
>>2234329

>sign in a museum

wow, its nothing.

>The Soviets initially overestimated the number of deaths, claiming at the Nuremberg Trials in July 1944 that there were no fewer than 400,000 Jewish victims, and the official Soviet count was of 1.5 million victims of different nationalities,[24] Independent Canadian journalist Raymond Arthur Davies, who was based in Moscow and on the payroll of the Canadian Jewish Congress,[25][26] visited Majdanek on August 28, 1944. The following day he sent a telegram to Saul Hayes, the executive director of the Canadian Jewish Congress. It states: "I do wish [to] stress that Majdanek where one million Jews and half a million others [were] killed"[25] and "You can tell America that at least three million [Polish] Jews [were] killed of whom at least a third were killed in Majdanek"[25] though this estimate was never taken seriously by scholars.
>>
Somewhat

Yes, yes (they were afraid of war against Germany AND USSR), no it's a common knowledge

No

No, attacking civillian targets was his only way of inflicting damage on Britain

Yes

Yes

Yes, but they were bound to do it by a treaty with Poland (aka. not a scrap of paper)

Yes, possibly

Yes, not really, no

No, nowhere near the propaganda numbers, however there were certainly some resentment

What do you mean by "official"?

All the numbers concerning holocaust are bound to be inaccurate, because nazis weren't autistic enough to keep a ledger of every gypsy dying

Yes, look above
>>
>>2234346
Anon probably meant overestimating the numbers of casulties and intention to kill, since it is obvious that German POWs and soon to be repatriated civvies would need to be concentrated.
>>
>>2233879
>No, this is not true.
But it is true.
Are you literally denying that the Soviets held German prisoners in gulags and denying the existence of the Rhineland camps?

The rest of OP is misleading bullshit though
>>
So this is always something that's confused me...when in the fuck did the battle of Britain happen and then the bombings of Dresden. In excluding East Germany because the Russians were just getting payback. Germans absolutely fucking rekt all of Russia. I honestly don't see anywhere other than Japan getting reduced to nothing by the Western Allies. ALSO fuck your Bullshit hollohoax conspiracy trash. They had camps for a reason, doesn't matter how many were gassed. They rounded up specific people and worked and starved them no matter what.
>>
>>2234542
>Are you literally denying that the Soviets held German prisoners in gulags and denying the existence of the Rhineland camps?

I am literally denying that they were "run by Jewish overseers with vengeance in mind".

>>2234577

>.when in the fuck did the battle of Britain happen

>and then the bombings of Dresden

February 1945.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking about though.
>>
File: hitlerlovesdogs.gif (2MB, 472x264px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerlovesdogs.gif
2MB, 472x264px
>>2233637
Whatever else is said in this thread, he at least deeply loved his dog.

Someone got that pic showing that camps inspected by the Allies were found to be labor camps, and all camps not inspected by them were claimed to be death camps?

Can anyone verify that image?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.