[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corruption of Western Culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Where did it begin?
>>
>>2232104

It began when your father decided it'd be a better use of everyone's time for him to not pull out, rather than let you become another load on some whore's back.
>>
>>2232104
When the desert religions took hold.
>>
>>2232104
this board has the lowest traffic count of almost all SFW boards, why don't you go be autistic on /x/ or something
>>
>>2232104
They should have put you in a glass jarrr.
>>
>>2232104
The Protestant reformation for the north. The French Revolution for the south
>>
>>2232104
>>
>>2232104
>>
>>2232104
The corruption was always there, in a way. The same traits that made Western civilization great would cause its downfall when taken to excess.

I can't pinpoint a specific date, but I can say when westerns began to delve too heavily into the rights of man as an individual and the subsequent replacement of the family unit, that's when we've started to turn in upon ourselves. Culture and society became meaningless when we had moved away from the importance of the family/tribal unit towards the individual, as now each individual is an island whose traditions die with themselves instead of being passed on and slightly changed by future generations.
>>
>>2232104
With
>& Humanities
>>
>Buzzwords: the post

>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.