[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muhammad was a jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Muhammad.jpg (84KB, 708x292px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
84KB, 708x292px
>He belonged to the Banu Hashim clan, part of the Quraysh tribe, and was one of Mecca's prominent families, although it appears less prosperous during Muhammad's early lifetime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

>Banū Hāshim is a clan in the Quraysh tribe with a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite ancestry through Salma bint Amr of Banu Najjar. This makes Banu Hashim both an Ishmaelite and Israelite tribe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim

Thoughts?
>>
>>2231849
we all know that, have you ever played extended timeline on euiv?
>>
wtf I hate jews now! or Muslims, whichever.
>>
How can Muslims hate Jews when the prophet was technically a Jew by Jewish maternal law?
>>
>>2231861
Because no one but Jews cares about Jewish maternal law?
>>
>>2231849
Jewishness is strictly how well one follows the Law. He didn't.
>>
>>2231849
Jews are literally the descendants of Judea.
>>
>>2231849
besides being a jew...

>mohomed was adopted by a tribe of jews, and lived with them
>mohomed lived as an unofficial jew and learned from his jewish adopted family
>he prayed together with his adopted jewish family
>the jews had an empire in arabia known as himyar
>jews were a majority populace in arabia and were numerous

>most arabians can trace their ancestry to arabian jewish tribes/clans, much like the saudi royal family

in those days, the jews of arabia have been trying to fill the void of power between the romans and persians, for quite some time and have planned for a resurgent jewish empire. the talmudist community achieved that with neo-talmudism (islam)
tl;dr islam is talmudism

One finds many of the Old Testament stories of the prophets reproduced in the Qur'an, sometimes in a precis form where the Qur'anic record is a faithful, though often vague, summary of the original Biblical narrative (e.g. the story of Jonah in Surah 37.139-148). On other occasions the Qur'anic narratives contain elements of Biblical truths confounded with folklore and fables extracted from the Talmud and in some cases (such as the story of Abraham and the idols which we shall presently consider) the sources are entirely Midrashic/Haggadic and are accordingly purely fictitious.

This accounts for the seeming discrepancies between the stories of :he Bible and the Koranic version of the same narratives. However, in relating the Koranic version of the biblical story to the Haggadic source as indicated in our study, the discrepancies almost entirely disappear. For, astonishingly enough, the biblical narratives are reproduced in the Koran in true Haggadic cloak. (Katsh, Judaism in Islam, p. xvii).
>>
He was a Semite, but not Jewish. Not everybody descended from that region is Jewish, you know
>>
He (saws) was an adnanite (white arab), thereby, a descendant of Ishmael, not Isaac.
>>
>>2231934
>>2231849
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
>>2231934
>islam
>neo-talmudism
>doesn't observe the Talmud
>>
>>2232252
An example can be cited from “Judaism in Islam” by Abraham I. Katsh, a one time Chairman of the Hebrew (and other) studies of the New York University. He has a thesis to his credit proving that the Prophet derived Islamic teachings from the Talmud. With reference to the origin of Adhan (Islamic five daily prayer call) he writes:

This Muslim practice may be traced to an ancient custom followed in the Temple in Jerusalem. According to a Talmudic passage an appointed crier used to announce, “Arise, ye priests to your service, ye Levites to your platform, and ye Israelites to your stands.” (Bloach Publishing company, 1954).

He cites hundreds of passages of the Qur’an that have their origin in Talmudic and other ancient Judaic literature.
>>
I'd seriously doubt he was a Jew. The interesting part of his life is that--living off his wife's shekels-- he must have had time to either read/listen to preachers of all sorts of different stripes of all sorts of religious variations and then essentially made uo his own version combining elements of Judaism, Christianity, and cults from the era now probably lost to history. I was reading Robert Spencer's books on him, and it's always funny to me that then he get jealous or want to do something outside convention (i.e., if he didn't want people looking at his wives or wanted to marry his son's wife, ,,,or a 9 year old), suddenly he''d have a "revelation." May have been the greatest con artist of all time.

When I walk the ramparts in Malta and think on all those who died horrifically to keep this group out of Europe and then compare to what Merkel is doing now, it's very frightening ad also hollow, as if we are allowing these scummy politicians to dance on the graves of these men and all the struggled and died for.
>>
>>2232302
some Islamic customs being coming from the talmud =/= observing the talmud. that shows religious influence, not that they are one and the same. you might as well call Judaism neo-ugaritic for its use of motifs from the Baal cycle
>>
>>2231861
Most Muslims hate Jews not because of Islam but because of Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is explicitly said in the Constitution of Medina that the Jews are part of the Ummah and the first Islamic Waqf was donated by a Jew, Rabbi Mukhayriq.
>>
>>2232345
>>2232349

Waraqa bin Naufal, who was both a scholar and the leader of the Ebionites in Mecca, took a special interest in his young relative the orphaned Muhammad.

He saw in him qualities of leadership, spent much time with him, and over the years taught Muhammad the Gospel of the Ebionites as well as the contents of the Torah. Waraqa bin Naufal performed Muhammad's marriage to Khadijah, and groomed Muhammad to replace him as the Ebionite spiritual leader in Mecca.

When Muhammad first announced that he was receiving revelations from God, the revelations were in large part the stories he had learned from Waraqa bin Naufal. Waraqa encouraged Muhammad to consider himself a Prophet, with the understanding that just as Abraham had been the Prophet to call the Jews back to Allah, and Jesus the Prophet who called his generation back to Allah, so Muhammad would be the Prophet who could call the Arabs back to Allah. It is interesting to note that at this time Muhammad did not see himself as founding a new religion, but only in calling people back to the Islam of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.

http://staringattheview.blogspot.ca/2010/10/ebionites-muhammad-and-quran.html

http://www.thinkatheist.com/profiles/blogs/the-ebionites-and-muhammad

http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/184451/sec_id/184451

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebionites
>>
>>2232546
>thinkatheist
>blogpost
Stopped reading
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.