[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Varg correct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: varg.png (129KB, 577x304px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
129KB, 577x304px
Is Varg correct?
>>
>>2228021
>WE WUZ CHINESE AND SHIIIIET
But seriously, he's full of shit. The first civilizations were created in Mesopotamia while Europeans were still tribal.
>>
File: brother.png (579KB, 866x531px) Image search: [Google]
brother.png
579KB, 866x531px
>WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHIET
>WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIAN N SHIET
>WE WUZ HARAPPAN N SHIET
>WE WUZ SHANG N SHIET
Sorry Varg, but you can't be everything.
>>
The strongest WE WUZ I've ever seen.
>>
It's kind of funny though how Varg categorically dismisses the concept of population genetics but then uses the word DNA to uh, back up his ideas.
>>
i think when he says "european" he means something else. like a shared ancestry. proto-indo-europeans perhaps? that's the only way i can make sense of this.
>>
File: VargLogic.png (198KB, 657x588px) Image search: [Google]
VargLogic.png
198KB, 657x588px
>>2228082
He's kinda wacky
>>
>>2228082
Still doesn't make sense unless you believe in an "out of Europe" idea. Meaning that we went from Africa, to Europe, and then back to Africa.

It's not impossible but we've noting to support it.
>>
>a nord is the biggest WE WUZ ever
what a time to be alive
>>
>>2228103
We Wuz Vikingz n Shit

He's the biggest we wuz drummer. Now its expanded to We Wuz everyonez n shietz
>>
>autistic
>spent time in jail for murder
>still has a loving wife and kids

What's your excuse /his/?
>>
>>2228021

Varg literally believes europeans are neanderthals.
Not are descend from neanderthals, literally are neanderthals. He thinks this is true because he doesn't understand DNA similarity estimates.
>>
>>2228123

also

>never worked a day in his life
>>
>>2228131
He now thinks that Scandinavians/Northern Europeans are tribal at heart and we need to crash the civilization and become Vikings again

He literally likes mass immigration now because he hopes it will break society and we can revert back to tribal living

He's pretty out there
>>
>>2228141

He also believes brown haired europeans should be sterilized.
>>
>>2228131
>>2228141
>>2228154

Varg literally has the same set of beliefs as Pol Pot
>>
>>2228021
>be varg
>famous for literally murdering someone
>shitpost about muh racial purity
>make music on the side
>somehow still relevant and known

Varg may not be correct but he's doing something right.
>>
>>2228167

Pol pot thought brown haired europeans should be sterilized?
>>
>>2228021
No.
>>
>>2228154
That's not true
>>
>>2228181
Varg should be thankful of the norwegian media that spread the rumor of them being satanists and made a bunch of edgy kids start worshipping him. It's the reason Varg has any relevance
>>
>>2228201

It is, you can find it on his website.
>>
>>2228201

Adding to >>2228209, ok, maybe not sterilized, they should just not reproduce. Effectively it's the same.
>>
>>2228154

does varg not know how genetics work? my whole family has brown hair, my sisters husbands whole family has brown hair, their son has blonde hair.
>>
>>2228219

does varg not know how genetics work?

No, he doesn't, that can also be understood by the fact that he, as I've said, believes europeans are literally neanderthals. Not descended from, not have neanderthal admixture, literally neanderthal.
>>
>>2228219
not surprising. he doesn't even understand how lamps work
>>
>>2228229
>he doesn't even understand how lamps work

lol wat
>>
>>2228154
I didn't find anything about brown hair but brown eyes yes.

>You can however easily be a Pagan with brown eyes, or a Pagan who is not innocent, but if so You cannot practice "the customs" or sing "magic songs" in this life (and this only make up a small part of Paganism anyhow). Then You simply have to wait until the next life before You can live up to the required moral and genetic standards. Maybe You will not live up to these standards until the life after the next life, but if You are a Pagan that is not a problem, because Pagans have a belief in the eternal life of the individual in the kin. When we die we will only take a break from life to be purified, before we return to life when new children are born into the kin. Even if some Europeans are a bit "polluted genetically", so to speak, and have brown eyes for instance, that is something that can be solved by a few generations of race hygiene. Those not yet welcome in Valhalla will come to Þrúðheimr, Sessrýmnir or other divine dwelling, and of course to Hel (everybody visit Hel in death).
>>
>>2228297
Does he believe in some mixture of Hinduism and Norse paganism?
>>
>>2228021
I've never heard of a bigger wannabe. The nordcucks have practically nothing to their name worth mentioning intel after they adopted Greco-Roman culture and religion.
>>
File: 1480740780132.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1480740780132.png
82KB, 1155x880px
>>2228021

WE
>>
>>2228297

Brown eyes, brown hair, you know what I mean.
>>
>>2228021

It's almost like he's a musician and fantasy role player who doesn't really understand what he's talking about, or something.
>>
>>2228021
No, he is a mentally ill nazi pagan wewuzer who's killed a guy.
>>
>>2228052
>The first civilizations were created in Mesopotamia while Europeans were still tribal.
Nope. First civilization was the Vinca in the Balkans.
>>
File: 1483641948303.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483641948303.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
Yes.
>>
>>2228053

But we wuz actually pharaohs.

Greeks are white, Greeks were pharaohs
>>
>>2228090
>picture related
Holy fucking shit my sides
Even the Serb propaganda machine would pale against that.
>>
>>2228523
Your just jelly about not having sunshine vitamins aren't you?
>>
>>2228219
>my sisters husbands whole family has brown hair, their son has blonde hair.
Your sister is a slut.That has nothing to do with genetics pal
>>
>>2228527
Too many snow vitamins man. Gotta wait for summer for sunshine ones.
>>
File: punnett_square_eyes_yourgenome.png (88KB, 1200x820px) Image search: [Google]
punnett_square_eyes_yourgenome.png
88KB, 1200x820px
>>2228552

no, you and varg are just retarded
>>
>>2228610
eye color is not completely mendelian, neither is hair color

though a mendelian inheritance is a very good approximation
>>
>>2228090
Am I really supposed to believe the master race uses Papyrus font?
>>
>>2228191
Shit, probably. That motherfucker learned everything from the French.
>>
File: atlantis cold.jpg (642KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis cold.jpg
642KB, 1280x964px
>>2228021
Yes, genetic testing and stuff.
>>2228082
Yes, and placing the homeland of PIE in northern Europe.
>>2228141
That makes sense. You have to destroy before you can begin compeltely anew.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.