[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this image, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1959.jpg (2MB, 1836x2761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1959.jpg
2MB, 1836x2761px
How accurate is this image, /his/?
>>
>>2227143
Not accurate at all. Its made by a childish person who doesn't understand any of them and their politics. I can guarantee you with 100% certainty.
>>
File: 1464143328226.png (18KB, 672x738px) Image search: [Google]
1464143328226.png
18KB, 672x738px
>>2227143
>Literally a "destroyed his empire tier"
>Napoleon III in it
>Luis XVI not in it.

I don't know the story of all of these people but this chart seems pretty retarded and based purely on the author's very unique ideas.
>>
>>2227143
0/10
>>
File: 1484020546424-his.png (408KB, 459x425px) Image search: [Google]
1484020546424-his.png
408KB, 459x425px
>Erdogan
>stupid
>>
>>2227143
top kek, looks like something you'd find on /pol/.
>>
>>2227143
Napoleon III only did two mistakes : Not allowing Italy to invade the Papal States, thus losing a precious ally against Prussia and allowing the franco-prussian war to begin. Apart from that, he did literally nothing wrong, and his reign was an era of glory and prosperity for France (and Europe !), before Bismarck ruining everything.
>>
>>2227219
>Hitler
>Bad
>/pol/
>>
>>2227143
Where's that one guy who spent almost all of his country's GDP on his coronation day?
>>
>>2227208
Louis XVI actually supported the revolution. He did very little wrong, just born into shitty circumstances.
>>
>>2227400
Is that why he ran away to Varennes?
>>
>>2227404
Essentially, he knew the revolutionaries wanted him dead, but wanted to support them.
>>
>>2227400
Actions > Motives

He was awful because he was incompetent.
>>
>>2227143
>Francis II
>fucked up his country
I want HREboos to leave
>>
>>2227143
>Obama worse than Carter or Buchanan
>Merkel on same level as Kim-Il Sung
>Lenin worse than Brezhnev worse than Gorbachev

I've seen a lot of stupid lists on /his/, but this about takes the cake.
>>
>>2227143
Napoleon III did a lot of good to France, to the point that even the losse of Alsace-Lorraine isnt enough to make his reign negative
>>
>>2227143
So arbitrary it's ridiculous
>>
>>2227470
the revolutionaries did not want him dead. only a radical vocal minority was calling for a republic, and even then that didn't mean he had to be put to death (though admittedly removing a rival source of legitimacy had its advantages). Louis made the fatal mistake of fleeing to Varennes. It hard to blame him though. He was quite out of his depth at the pace at which events developed but the amount of goodwill he lost with his flight was incalculable.
>>
>Assad in destroyed country
What
>>
>>2227143
>Charles the II
>Bad
Who was the moron that made this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.