[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Nazis won WW2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 95604500.jpg (37KB, 594x360px) Image search: [Google]
95604500.jpg
37KB, 594x360px
If the Nazis had won the war all it's leaders would of been assassinated or slowly pushed back into irrelevancy and the military castes that ruled Germany prior to the war would of, at least tried, to recover their power.

Most people followed the Nazis not out of love towards them but out of spite towards the Allies, and in big part due to being ignorant of the concentration camps.
I'm not sure if the Kaiser would of been restored but some people would surely have tried.

Doesn't this sound like the most likely scenario to you? At least more likely that all those dieselpunk dystopias that even serious history sources like to portray?
>>
>>2227061
Any scenario involving the nazis winning WW2 is already nonsensical.
>>
>>2227089
They almost did early on and that was with a schizophrenic maniac and his looneytoons crippling the whole operation.
>>
File: 1476841943951.jpg (286KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
1476841943951.jpg
286KB, 800x738px
>>2227061
>If the Nazis had won the war all it's leaders would of been assassinated or slowly pushed back into irrelevancy and the military castes that ruled Germany prior to the war would of, at least tried, to recover their power.
Do you have evidence for these claims?

>Most people followed the Nazis not out of love towards them but out of spite towards the Allies, and in big part due to being ignorant of the concentration camps.
Concentration camps are a meme

>Doesn't this sound like the most likely scenario to you?
No it doesn't. Fuck off Prussiaboo
>>
File: 1483377253527.jpg (24KB, 381x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483377253527.jpg
24KB, 381x250px
>>2227101
>Do you have evidence for these claims?

The multiple assassination attempts on Hittler and other members of his party. And the inevitable inside conflict once the nazis reveal "whoops we don't really like Christians either and yeah fuck you Italy" are my main reasons to believe this. I am speculating tho.

Also not a prussiaboo, I just know that even during the 40s there were still a lot of monarchists left in Germany.
>>
>>2227061
>If the Nazis had won the war all it's leaders would of
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>2227061

if nazis won youd have a german dominated eu sort of thing untill the late 80is or early 90is when youd get a ex-yu collapse scenario
>>
>>2227595
That implicates some sort of timer in the system. Yugoslavian breakup was orchestrated from the outside though.
>>
>Germany would have won if I was Führer
Every God damn time.
>>
>>2227061
If Hitler had held on to Ukraine and not wasted futile efforts on Moscow and Stalingrad, he would have held his forces in tact and could have pushed for a peace with Stalin while holding these lands. Unlikely, but not impossible. Like imagine he never declared war on the US, he could have focused more on eastern front and forced Stalin into a stalemate.

Basically at this point Britain would either accept peace or would be able to do very little aside from bombing raids.

Britain on its own would never be able to launch something like operation overlord. Now, imagine Hitler's forces and resources freed up, he could have taken North Africa and Suez Canal, after that Britain would definitely accept peace.

Following that, France would become independent again and western borders would return to antebellum, while Germany would keep pretty much all of Eastern Europe up till the modern Russian federation border.

Hitler would pretty much rule Germany like he always did domestically, a figurehead that does speeches and parades and mostly that.

Germany would in reality be run from then on by technocrats and businessmen with only nominal party's affiliation, and they would lead the private colonisation and exploitation if the east. Hitler and the SS would merely safeguard that.
>>
>>2227101
How are concentration camps a meme
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.