[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching this. How /his/torically accurate is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 291x173px
Just finished watching this. How /his/torically accurate is it?
>>
File: 1483846230015.jpg (170KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
1483846230015.jpg
170KB, 640x857px
>>2226975
Depends on what historian you talk to. But yes, most of the things the generations after Hitler were thought are wrong. In my opinion he is a great man, and I will always remember him as the loving, intelligent man he was. Not as the racist, murder the world sees him as today. He was not. The people will know the truth in a few years. They will wake up.
>>
>>2226975
>>2227133

>over 70 years later, neo-nazis are STILL buttmad over losing the war

You lost, get over it. You are and will continue to be universally despised.
>>
>>2227133
>>
>>2227328
Well, it sure doesn't make me happy, but I´m not crying over it. Pretty weak arguments, don´t you think so?
>>
>>2226975
>How /his/torically accurate is it?

In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say it's somewhere around -100.
>>
>>2227346
Doctor Goldstein should know, right? But for real. I dont know what OP expected.
>>
>>2227329
Well, I am almost 2 meters tall. Have blond hair, green eyes and look athletic. I am fairly intelligent, and can actually use my intelligence. Not like most of you autistic amerifag anons. I am pretty confident to say, I am not a neckbeard. Im also not scared of minorities.
>>
>>2227329
>>2227328
This is the sad state of his

Some1 comes up with a considerate question about hitler not being an evil babymuching madman and /his/ commie go in aperage
>>
>>2227359

But society likes autistic neckbeards more than neo-nazis, so you still lose.
>>
>How /his/torically accurate is it?

Not at all. it literally makes stuff up on the spot.

>>2227133
Please kill yourself. or at least finish high school.
>>
>>2227363

>say something retarded
>get called retarded

Seems fine to me.
>>
>>2227367
Wow spergboy. Society also likes McDonald's more then healthy food. Great argument. Also, I am pretty sure without knowing about my ideologie they would like me a little better then a austit fuckboy nerd.
>>
>>2227381

> I am pretty sure without knowing about my ideologie they would like me a little better then a austit fuckboy nerd.

And if they did they would consider you the worst of the worst.
>>
>>2227371
? HOw is his question retarded

+give reasons why it is retarded that go beyond Memespouting
>>
Get rid of that retarded part about the Danzig massacres and I guarantee you it is 100% accurate.

I employ /his/ to find me one single untrue part (not counting the outright lie I previously mentioned)
>>
File: 1482188120258.gif (143KB, 429x611px) Image search: [Google]
1482188120258.gif
143KB, 429x611px
>>2227370

> We are not the same opinion?
> KYS!
> Plus you´re uneducated and dumb. LEL

Argument won!
>>
>>2227349
>Doctor Goldstein should know, right?

Nope, a Polish person whose family was hit hard by Hitler and his goons.
>>
>>2227384
Well, if they get to know me they usually listen to me. I even have a very good Jewish friend and he is more then okay with my believes.
>>
>>2227385

>In my opinion he is a great man, and I will always remember him as the loving, intelligent man he was. Not as the racist, murder the world sees him as today. He was not. The people will know the truth in a few years. They will wake up.

how is that not retarded
>>
>>2227392
I'm not gonna argue with deluded wehraboos who make up facts on the spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w63Mbo25NYY
>>
>>2227396
Well, before that you just stole our land and murdered our people. Its sad that your family had to go threw bad times, but the war was not Hilters wish. I know that he wanted piece. The Russians burned down parts of my families farm. We all had to suffer in the war. Read a little about how Hitler tried to prevent war, and how especially England was not negotiating. Churchill wanted a World war since the very beginning.
>>
>>2227401
So like, could you give an argument why Adolf Hitler wasn't racist nor a murderer?
>>
>>2227410
Well, at least I name any facts, be they made up. Which they are not. You seem to know that they are made up, but dont argue against them. Very interesting.
>>
>>2227391

>Hitler wasn't expansionist, he just needed to defend himself against Soviet Bolshevik expansionism
>The USSR had not expanded since the accession of Stalin to the leadership UNTIL he signs an agreement..... with Hitler, who was perfectly willing to sign over half of Poland, disputed territory with his own ally and major supplier of oil, Finland, and the Baltic states.
>>
>>2227429
Because you are so deep rooted in your ideology you discard any arguments against you as 'Jewry' and 'Bluepilled'. There's no point because you just play that card whenever someone brings up anything bad about the Nazis.
>>
>>2227417

Why even bother trying to argue with him? All evidence you present will be written off as "da joos faked it".
>>
>>2227436
t. liar
>>
>>2227133
>Not as the racist, murder the world sees him as today.
>ordered to do this
>>
>>2227439

> You have such strong believes, I wont argue with you.

So you are too weak? Seems like you are not as sure about your believes as I am.
>>
why even care about muh nazis
makes no sense to me, even from a white nationalist perspective
>>
File: shades.png (46KB, 214x288px) Image search: [Google]
shades.png
46KB, 214x288px
>>2227416

>I know that he wanted piece.

Yeah, a piece of Poland.
>>
>>2227449
Because to be fair here, even if I am gullible as fuck I still want to at least listen to what is presented to me before I can make such a statement. If I couldn't come up with any kind of response that would prove him to be wrong, than that just reflects on my own knowledge concerning the issue. If that'd be the case, I need to step my shit up.
tl;dr, I just wanna check if I am not any dumber than this guy when it comes to what this shit really is.
>>
>>2227133
(you)
>>
>>2227471
Good one. Also true. That does not mean he wanted war tho.
>>
>>2227455

Not at all. You have heard of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, yes?
>>
>>2227475
(((you)))
>>
>>2227478
>anyone that doesn't believe my retarded conspiracies is a jew!
>all historians are jews!
>>
>>2227463
Did you even read my post? there's no point in arguing because you just use the 'Jews did it' scapegoat.
>>
>>2227459
Well known facts Russians, Americans and British soldiers never killed a single soldier, nor civilian in world war 2.
>>
>>2227477
Quit using history to prove your point
>>
>>2227459

All that stuff he said about the untermensch was just a prank, bro. He was really a great guy that considered all races to be equal and anything that says otherwise was made up by the jews.
>>
>>2227476

>invaded another country
>b-but he didn't want war! hitler dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1482445596322.jpg (81KB, 434x433px) Image search: [Google]
1482445596322.jpg
81KB, 434x433px
>>2227481
> Implying I said such bullshit when I did not.

KK
>>
>>2227484
>implying ethnic genocide of slavs is the same thing
>>
>>2227489
To be fair that was partly the fault of the German """Diplomat""" Ribbentrop

>No, no the UK loves us mein Fuhrer. They won't do anything at all. Invading Poland is fine
>>
>>2227494
They did not genocide the slavs. But you probably also believe they gassed a gorillian masterrace kikes in their lampshade/soapfactories. Do you?
>>
I would like Hilter if he didn't start WW2, destroy German democracy, basically remove Prussia forever, genocide ethnic groups

also he was proud of being (as well as his people) an uneducated barbarian, which to me is kind of ugly too
>>
>>2227439
> Makes up facts
> Believes too strong in them

How does that work?
>>
>>2227506
>They did not genocide the slavs.
You got to be shitting me.
>>
>>2227506
>if you believe well proven fact A you must also believe even better proven fact B ("marsterrace" and "lampshade/soapfactories" straw men aside)
k
>>
>>2227510
Neo-Nazis are totally deluded and believe what others spout.
>>
>>2227416

>Hitler wanted peace
>Hitler goes to war with the entire world

How do stormniggers reconcile these two things?
>>
File: 1481913117047.jpg (126KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481913117047.jpg
126KB, 762x960px
>>2227535
Look at this genocide.

In the context of history pictures really aren´t that great of an argument, since they easly can be faked or staged. Give me a little more.
>>
>>2227546
So he just goes to war with the entire world? Guy has megalomania. Maybe they just all wanted to destroy this system, because it doesn't fit with them. Have you even ever read or heard Hitler word?
>>
>>2227545
That does not have to be a bad thing, does it. We did not make up our own reality. It all comes from different people, and only so much is actually our own experience. My position is a little more unpopular. Wouldn't you say so? Also, I am not a "Neo"-Nazi.
>>
>>2227567

>Hitlers words
>something something something master race
>something something loving space
>something something jewish conspiracy
>>
>>2227553
>easly can be faked or staged.
What can't be faked or staged?
>>
>>2227578
He never actually talked about some "master race" bullshit. Just goes to show how little you actually know.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (38KB, 343x491px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
38KB, 343x491px
>>2227581
> I am so relative

Truth cant be faked or staged. ;-D
>>
>>2227581
This is some weak stuff. You just gave up at that point, didn't you?
>>
>>2227593

>Aryan came into contact with inferior races, subjugated them and forced them to obey his command.
>inferior races
>inferior
>>
>>2227133
t. Hitler's ghost.
>>
It's just not. But it shows how gullible people are.
>>
>>2227600
If that wasn't my first post sure, but anyone who's seen these threads know how it goes.
>ask for evidence
>Photos
>Staged/Photoshopped
>Testimonies
>Extracted from torture
>Documents
>Faked
>Any of the above which is not directly given
>Doesn't exist (eg>>2227455)

So all this leads to you denying all evidence because its not 'real' enough, and avoiding any questions you can't dance around with empty rhetoric
>>
>>2227593
>A state which in this age of racial poisoning dedicates itself to the care of its best racial elements must some day become lord of the earth. May the adherents of our movement never forget this if ever the magnitude of the sacrifices should beguile them to an anxious comparison with the possible results.
>The world is not there to be possessed by the faint-hearted races.
>A stronger race will oust that which has grown weak
>If Nature does not wish that weaker individuals should mate with the stronger, she wishes even less that a superior race should intermingle with an inferior one
>whenever Aryans have mingled their blood with that of an inferior race the result has been the downfall of the people
>The level of the superior race becomes lowered
Etc.
Not only rants about superior and inferior races constantly in mein kampf, the term ubermensch was used by nazis ubiquitously.

>>2227600
>>2227597
Not him, but stormfags consider anything that disproves them to be faked. If you assume a solipsistic approach nothing can be proven. The question is perfectly legit.
>>
>>2227553
>since they easly can be faked or staged.
You utter fucking retard...
>>
>>2227133
Hitler, you can't hide in Argentina forever you know!
>>
>>2227483
Not that anon, but holy shit dude just say it!
>>
>>2227408
thats like: "he was a dog lover!" teir
>>
>>2227381
>Society also likes McDonald's more then healthy food

absolute bollocks
(also "then")
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.