[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/ gets it own nation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: Uten navn.png (30KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.png
30KB, 1357x628px
/his/ers gets their own nation that is empty of plebs.

Take this map and draw our borders. You can also put in things like flag, goverment form etc if you like to
>>
>>2224625
Alaska and part of northwest canada
>>
No borders, no flag.
>>
File: 1484438262302.png (32KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
1484438262302.png
32KB, 1357x628px
>>2224625
>/his/ers gets their own nation that is empty of plebs.
>Take this map and draw our borders. You can also put in things like flag, goverment form etc if you like to

There is only one place this nation could ever be
>>
>>2224625
>>
hhaha epic Großdeutsches Reich xdd
>>
>>2224717
Whats the red?
>>
File: HOI4WorldConquest.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HOI4WorldConquest.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: IE1500BP.png (54KB, 370x169px) Image search: [Google]
IE1500BP.png
54KB, 370x169px
I vote a pan-Indo European nation, putting a complete monopoly on literally any culture of value outside of East Asia
>>
>>2224703
this desu
>>
>>2225955
I call dibs on starting the Perkwunos cult
>>
File: 4chan boards map template.png (451KB, 2200x993px) Image search: [Google]
4chan boards map template.png
451KB, 2200x993px
Just /his/? Why not all the boards?
Though, I think it's hard to find a spot that makes sense for certain boards, such as Requests. But here's a template.
>>
>>2224625
an anarcho capitalist memetopia located in siberia
>>
File: 4chan board map template.png (187KB, 3000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4chan board map template.png
187KB, 3000x1400px
>>2226606
Turns out that I'm a retard and decided to use the first map with borders I found without checking if painting it works easily. It doesn't at all. This one should work better.

This is a bit like those "what if all the users of 4chan were teleported onto an island"-threads we used to have here.
>>
>http://thetruesize.com/

Let your mind be blown
>>
File: hisworld.png (85KB, 3000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
hisworld.png
85KB, 3000x1400px
A successful Holy Roman Empire maybe. In this world the Hapsburgs didn't inbreed to keep lands within the family, essentially sacrificing centralization and authority for more allies and countries incorporated into a system which blends the federalization of the Holy Roman Empire with Habsburg personal unions.

After the religious wars some Habsburgs ended up protestant and the system absorbed protestant countries, in part as a kind of protection from France, Russia and/or the Ottomans, later protection against British attempts to divide the continent.

In the 19th century the Ottoman empire fell in the west and we get a giant Greece/Macedonia/Constantinople and Serbian Empire. However no Austro-Hungarian Empire because there is too much autonomy.

Egypt received HRE support and modernized created a small empire that dominates the Red Sea.

Stopped here because I am not Habsburgers and I'm not sure how to go further with this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.