[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the era of crushing capitalism is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: USSR-flag.png (9KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
USSR-flag.png
9KB, 2000x1000px
>tfw the era of crushing capitalism is over
>>
I loathe communism but I agree that having no alternative system to free market capitalism present in the world has led moral laxity, and a deficit of vigour in West's sense of its self.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>2222116
>tfw capitalism does that on it own
Too bad everything else is going down with it
>>
>>2222116
Kek it just started nigger.
>>
Mass Effect 2 is free on Origin right now.
>>
>>2222116
nonsense, you can't kill an ideology
>>
>>2222458
That's exactly what Marx predicted, that capitalism would essentially destroy itself. That's where the USSR screwed up, they put too much effort into trying to force Communism when their own ideology guaranteed it was going to happen anyways.
>>
>>2222116
There must be hundreds of untested, utopian ideologies out there.

Why this one?
>>
>>2225353
>guaranteed
>>
>>2224704
>/his/ -
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>2225353
> they put too much effort into trying to force Communism when their own ideology guaranteed it was going to happen anyways.
I see someone hasn't read the long telegram
>>
Why do capitalicucks pretend like their free market shit grants people more freedom when in fact it only grants more freedom to scumbags?

Consider a nice person Jerry. Jerry never hurt anyone in his life, he's polite, kind, and never breaks the law. However, Jerry's one vice is that he's lazy. And he doesn't have any talents. In communist society Jerry only needs to make a minimal effort and participate in the system in order to live, in capitalist society Jerry is fucked, and his choices are to either die of poverty and hunger, or to turn to crime. Capitalism literally crushes human soul.
>>
File: chinayearlywages.png (32KB, 751x380px) Image search: [Google]
chinayearlywages.png
32KB, 751x380px
>>2222116
Uh-huh.
>>
File: 1397263238658.png (101KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397263238658.png
101KB, 490x480px
>>2226491
>In communist society Jerry only needs to make a minimal effort and participate
Not even Marx would agree with you on that one.
>>
>>2225384
There aren't really. The left blew their whole load with the communist thing and cast out all other competing ideals.
>>
>>2226497
>Becoming capitalism is better than crushing capitalism!

we know chang

INb4 50 cent army revisionism
>>
File: mutualism.jpg (52KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
mutualism.jpg
52KB, 853x543px
>>2226603
>tfw no more mutualists out there
>>
>>2225326
but you can destroy it till it is nothing but a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2924x1594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2924x1594px
>>2225353
I think the real problem was a political "revolution"
Radical change just can't be done arbitrarily, it creates a lot of feedback and that puts a lot of entropy in the system that needs to be controlled in order for the system to function properly. This is why communist revolutions end up as an authoritarian state, it isn't inherent to communism, but caused by the way communism was implemented.
What needs to be done is create a system with emergent, and self replicating properties that can simply outcompete capitalism. Why I favor the anarcho-syndicate tactic. This will get easier to do as resources get more and more scare, the question is if this new system will have enough resources to begin with or if it will be able to protect itself from capitalist systems that will be in a rabid frenzy trying to aquire more fuel, which will be undomesticated land, water and exploitable fisheries in particular.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.