[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is insanity... and there is Liberia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: absolute madman.png (100KB, 574x501px) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.png
100KB, 574x501px
There is insanity... and there is Liberia.
>>
>>2221787
what? there have never been cheating going on at white countries?
>>
>>2221787
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o55dz
>>
>>2221829
They at least try to not make it so obvious.
>>
What happened to the black American elite in Liberia anyway?

Did they all get shoa'd or return to the US?

You never see a guy looking even vaguely African American in documentaries about Liberia it's all straight Africans.
>>
File: vice9.jpg (178KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
vice9.jpg
178KB, 620x440px
>>2222194
Butt Naked wouldn't look terribly out of place in Georgia or Louisiana...
>>
WATCH ME
>>
>>2222200
>tfw you will never eat human meat
just die in my sleep
>>
>>2222204
You are the only thing stopping you.
>>
>>2222200
He is now christian preacher, guys character arc is straight up from american comics.
>>
>>2222237
It's absolutely hilarious at how he's trying to preach good morals at people and saying they should forgive him.

teheehe yeah guys, I may have brutally killed many of your friends and family but I'm a good Christian boy now - forgive me! He was genuinely surprised when someone attempted to shoot him.
>>
>>2222237
he was a christian preacher.

Now he's dead.

Seems like there were some guys holding a grudge to him eating their relatives.
>>
>>2222194
They didn't get murdered but they were outbred by the natives and overthrown
>>
>>2222264
Source on his death?
>>
>>2222441
baka niggers cant even keep together aristocratic power
>>
>>2222222
>>
>>2222194
You forget that even Americos mixed with Africans. Thats why they are called Congos, they mixed with freedom Congolese slaves early enough.

Many also incorporated half Kru and other children into their communities so there is a good mixture in most americos only the wealthiest "look" like archetypal Black Americans.
>>2221787
Liberia had the possibility of being great except the Mulatto elite sought to make a mini America with the American Colonization Society. The wealthy but visionary black subset sought to bring together the inland Mande and unite them to make a shining star of Black Atlantic Nation building
>>
>>2221787
How many votes was each voter allowed to cast under Liberian law?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.