[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically there has been no such thing as a perfect sta-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: The Republic of Texas.png (34KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Republic of Texas.png
34KB, 741x1024px
>>
>>2218058
By the time they discovered oil they either puppet or part of US/Mexico.
>>
Is that the flag of Chile?
>>
>>2218120
no that's Texas.
>>
File: California_3.jpg (357KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
California_3.jpg
357KB, 900x1200px
>>2218058
Really makes you think.
>>
File: mutah.gif (27KB, 506x581px) Image search: [Google]
mutah.gif
27KB, 506x581px
>Come on, there's no way one state could have the natural beauty and historical richness of an entire count-
>>
>>2218058
>left the United States just so it could keep slavery legal

no
>>
>>2218120
north carolina
>>
>>2218558
t.Mormon
>>
>>2218558
As a Canadian, I'd view Oregon, the Dakotas, and Arizona as having more natural beauty, and being far more relevant than that literal chipped state.
>>
>>2218876
We did it with Mexico too, so at least we play no favorites.
>>
>>2218558
>Countless geological features that could serve as natural borders
>Nah m8, straight fucking lines are where its at

What were they smoking?
>>
>>2218058
Why is it pointing a gun up
>>
File: check this guy out.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
check this guy out.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>2218558
>Historical richness
>>
No one here understood the threa-
>>
>>2219149
To shoot Colorado
>>
>>2219149
It's Texas. It doesn't need a reason.
>>
>>2219129
WTF is there in Dakotas except endless barren flat wasteland ?

Mormotah is far more scenic than Gaykotas
>>
>>2218536
This
>>
I think you meant to post Ohio
>>
>>2219149
Am I being detained
>>
>>2219560
As OP I can confir-
>>
Well
>>
>Posts the state of Texas (state meaning country, because Texas was an independent country before being annexed)
>Everyone assumes the perfect state refers to the states of the USA, not understanding that their "states" are not the kind of state being referred to
>/his/ doesn't know what a state is
>>
>>2222677
I thought State ment formal government while Country means geographic area.
>>
>>2222689
I just mean Texas was its own thing for 8 years before it joined the Union, that kind of state, not the kind of state the 50 states are. You're right about the difference between state and country.
>>
>>2218558
>grew up in Utah
>no one in my family is mormon
>none of my friends were mormon
>mormon kids kept to themselves, didn't go up to the mountains much
>got to spend my childhood playing all day with my friends in the forests of the wasatch, going on summer trips to moab and hiking with my dad, finding indian cave paintings, looking at ruins of ancient civilizations, going to different camps in the mountains with scouts
>moose, bears, rattlesnakes, indian ruins, indian reservations, all the great parts of american culture were a part of my life growing up
>move to texas in HS
>only thing people ask when they find out I'm from Utah is whether or not I'm a mormon
>friends would rather go to Colorado on a road trip because "WEEDLMAO" than the great state I grew up in, they think it is just boring mormons
>most of them haven't even seen a native
seriously, what the fuck? Maybe Utah isn't the best state in the union, but there is way more to it than Mormons. We learned way more about indians in school than we did about brigham young(although I was in Catholic school so maybe that is why).
>>
>>2222743
>We learned way more about indians in school

go utes ?

tbqfwyf utah is underappreciated and let it remain that way. Just moved from UT to Texas and fuck there are people everywhere. I miss the desolate nothingness that has its own kind of beauty that we have in UT and other great basin states
>>
>>2222943
Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe the Mormons are a blessing, they keep all the normies out.
>>
File: UK_map1.png (111KB, 1666x1924px) Image search: [Google]
UK_map1.png
111KB, 1666x1924px
>>2218058
51st state is best state
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.