[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the international banking sector is controlled by rich and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5138.jpg (37KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5138.jpg
37KB, 377x390px
>the international banking sector is controlled by rich and powerful Jews in London and New York who manipulate wars to profit from them

Yeah seems fair enough

>The solution is to kill all the impoverished illiterate Jews in dirtpoor mudhut villages in Ukraine and Belarus, even the elderly women and children

Yea-- Wait what? What was he trying to accomplish? Any Jews he could feasibly make an argument against would have left by then, he was just slaughtering innocent civilians who just happened to be born Jewish. How could he justify this? What was his rationale
>>
>>2217880
a jew probably stole his girlfriend

same reason why people on /pol/ hate blacks, their girlfriends left them for black guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (405KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405KB, 1000x1000px
>>2217880
>stormcucks will defend this
kek
>>
>>2217895
i cheated on mine with a black girl, what does that make me
>>
>>2217880
This is the biggest flaw of Hitler's ideology and the reason many on the Right use to justify distancing themselves from them morally.
>>
File: hitler 3.gif (594KB, 239x270px) Image search: [Google]
hitler 3.gif
594KB, 239x270px
>>2217880
Autism.
>>
You can't motivate the masses with knowledge and by divesting from the world Jewish banking syndicate.

You can motivate the masses with ignorance and pogroms against Jewish store owners.

Pretty crafty...
>>
jews rich or poor are a cancerous fifth column wherever they go
>>
>>2217880
If you view people as determined by their genes and genes determined by race, its pretty simple to see why.
>>
>>2217880
As far as im aware he lived in german slums for a while which were infested by poor jews. He probably hated the poor ones more than the rich ones personally.
>>
>implying the holohoax is not fake
>>
>>2217880
Hitler wasn't as bright as people like to make him. He was successful not because he was smart, but because he surrounded himself with smart people. Who once his ego got too big fucked it all up, by ignoring said smart people's warnings.
>>
>>2217902
A liar
>>
its almost like the holocaust is over exaggerated
>>
>>2217911
moar hitler gifs pls
>>
>>2217880
My thoughts exactly.
>>
File: 1461756636719.jpg (606KB, 2144x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1461756636719.jpg
606KB, 2144x1113px
>>2217880
>the international banking sector is controlled by rich and powerful Jews in London and New York who manipulate wars to profit from them
Yeah seems fair enough
>The solution is to begin said war which powerful Jews in London and New York will profit from.
Yea-- Wait what?
>>
>2017
>not understanding the precarious food situation Germany/Europe was in during WW2 and realizing the holocaust was just a food preservation strategy
>>
>>2217902
Scum
>>
>>2217880
>Yeah seems fair enough

But actually not.
>>
>>2220263
Yeah nice argument.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.