[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this guy publish so much holocaust denial? What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CarloMattogno.jpg (12KB, 250x336px) Image search: [Google]
CarloMattogno.jpg
12KB, 250x336px
Why does this guy publish so much holocaust denial? What are his motivations? Why aren't there others who do similar work? Why is his work so shoddily constructed?
>>
>>2217631

Anyone? We have so many threads espousing holocaust denial, we can't have a single thread about how holocaust denial itself formed?
>>
>>2217631
There are plenty of other holocaust deniers.
>>
>>2219185

Of course there are, but there are very few who publish book length works on the subject that at least purport to be historical works.
>>
>>2219190
What is your point exactly?
>>
>>2217631
Sounds like pure autism.

You can make more money with just simplified pamphlets, its not like HD'ers have intelectual ability to swallow beyond 200 pages.
>>
>>2219192

My point is that Mattogno publishes holocaust denial literature far in excess of any other source. Of the 19 people who publish in the Holocaust Handbook series, Mattogno has almost more volumes written than the other 18 guys put together.

He's extraordinarily prolific, in a way that other holocaust deniers are not. And at least as far as I'm aware, there's pretty much no publicly available information on things like his education, his past, or his political affiliations. What makes it happen?
>>
>>2217631
He wants to be a scholar, but he couldn't really do it.

HD seems like an easy thing to do, draw attention to oneself etc.

I doubt he really cares about it, but it's his thing now, he's already invested so much time in it.

He probably also wants to see himself as a dissident and fighter for truth and the freedom to express opposing views.

Those would be my guesses as to his motivations.
>>
He's a man fixated on the topic and trying desperately to legitimize his nonsense. More books means more chances to go along his idiotic crusade.
>>
>>2217631

He's probably a self-hating Jew. Most "Jews" are actually Italian.
>>
I don't know much about this guy (other than he has ties to the IHR and he is a holocaust denier), but sometimes people who are writer/historian who try to make a living off of it have to separate themselves from others (in form of edgy positions and views).

Once in a while one of these edgy views will strike a chord with a certain group and they buy your shit, and invite you to speak at their conferences. Is it at all surprising that the author/historian would pander his "research" to the ideals of those who buy his shit regardless of how sketchy their group is?

Or he could just be like 99% of holocaust deniers and be antisemitic or a naziboo.

>Why is his work so shoddily constructed?
you know the answer to this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.