[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War of 1812

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cox_Capitol.jpg (204KB, 550x479px) Image search: [Google]
Cox_Capitol.jpg
204KB, 550x479px
Is it true that all the ratification documents of the constitution were burned by the British in the war of 1812? If so, does that mean this country is a farce?
>>
>>2215712
I'd assume they were still buttblasted they lost against the Americans, so it's likely they did it for payback.
>>
>>2215851
yes, I don't doubt that. However I can't help but think the elites on both sides made a deal and allowed this "country" to continue albeit under clandestine control by the Crown. Which would explain why we have a "president" and not king. Corporations have presidents, not nations.
>>
>>2215936
This is next level retarded. Please cite any historical evidence that supports your claims please.

The reason we have a president and not a king is BY FUCKING DESIGN you asshat. It's the first government in the world with a separation of governmental branches that all have power over each other BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO AVOID ANYTHING RESEMBLING A MONARCHY.
>>
>>2215954
My post was pure speculation on my part. admittedely, I have no evidence to support my claims - it is just my gut feeling. Perhaps it is more sensible to blame the marriage of corporate and state which causes corrupt "public servants" to achieve office even though the last thing they do is serve the public - they endevour only to serve themselves and increase their standing among the elite.
>>
>>2215954
>THEY WANTED TO AVOID ANYTHING RESEMBLING A MONARCHY

untrue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWpk4kdgQAM
>>
>>2216069
nice vid, very interesting. people tend to forget that the accepted views of history are determined by those with the most to gain from the obfuscation of certain key facts which allow them to perpetuate a huge lie. it's a good thing most of us have the attention span of a flea and can't locate france on a map
>>
Literally the southern aristocracy was filled with Cavalier refugees.
>>
>>2216357
that's really interesting tell me more
>>
File: beady.jpg (24KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
beady.jpg
24KB, 400x256px
>>2215936
It was a ruse from the very beginning.

USA pretends to oppose the Crown in order to lull everybody into a false sense of security as the two powers divide the world between them. USA took Louisiana and Alaska from Britain's rivals, tricking them into thinking they were strengthening an ally, while in reality they would be betrayed a few years later in both cases. US and also prevented any Euro countries from meddling in Latin america. The moment there was nowhere left to conquer post ww2 we get the "Special Relationship".

In a few decades the US government will declare its allegiance to the Crown. Likely after some chaos resulting from meddling with the markets.

Nobody plays a longer game than the eternal anglo.
>>
>>2216896
I hope every word of this is true.
>>
insomnia bump for interest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.