[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRINITY ARGUMENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (376KB, 822x1857px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376KB, 822x1857px
>>2210475
>I AM
I've already explained 'I AM' in >>2208376.

Look anon, if A=X, B=X and C=X, then A=B=C, right?

No, D came to destroy the party. If D=X, then A=B=C=D. Then it not Trinity anymore.

Example:

Exodus 7:1;
...LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh...

2 Corinthians 4:4:
Satan, who is the god of this world, ....

Hebrew 7
2 ...Melchizedek first being by interpretation “king of righteousness,” and after that also king of Salem, which means “king of peace.”
3 Without father, without mother and without descent, having neither beginning of days nor end of life

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods...

>power to resurrect and give life
Kings 13:21
...When the body(dead) touched Elisha's bones, the man came to life...

>Jesus forgave sins
What? He only told 'Your sins are forgiven', NOT 'I forgave your sins'. There's a big difference.

There's also counterpart verse where Jesus disclaiming divinity, like here >>2208468,

See the importance of having a verse that it close to saying that those three are one? You need a pillar to support the Trinity concept, but you haven't got that.

Besides, Trinity is confusing, which contradict 1 Corinthians 14:33:

For God is not the author of confusion...

"IT'S NOT CONFUSING"
"Tch, what is the Council of Nicea? What is hundreds of bishops debating about 'What is Jesus?'?"
>>
File: image.jpg (506KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
506KB, 750x750px
>>2215003
If the person I'm replying to see this, please just respond, don't have to be an argument.

Oh, and I'm gonna bump this thread two times just to make sure that guy sees this. I'm also not in the mood of keeping this thread alive.

I may or may not reply to you anons if you're making a valid argument, if there's any.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 400x270px
First bump
>>
https://youtu.be/KQLfgaUoQCw

Obligatory
>>
"Learn, therefore," says the writer, "that Abraham who first appointed circumcision, looked forward in spirit unto Jesus when he circumcised, having received the ordinances of three letters. For the Scripture saith, And Abraham circumcised of his household eighteen males and three hundred.' What then was the knowledge given unto him? Understand ye that He saith the eighteen' first, and then after an interval three hundred.' In the [number] eighteen [the Greek IOTA] stands for 10, [the Greek ETA] for eight. Here thou hast Jesus ([in Greek] IESOUS). And because the cross in the [Greek TAU] was to have grace, he saith also three hundred.' So he revealeth Jesus in two letters and in the remaining one the cross".[5]
>>
File: image.gif (50KB, 586x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
50KB, 586x475px
>>2216196
What?

>>2216165
*slap*
Don't be rude
>>
> If D=X, then A=B=C=D. Then it not Trinity anymore.
Technicaly, it is four Trinities,
A=B=C, A=B=D, A=C=D, B=C=D
>>
Christianity isn't true anyway so whats the point of arguing about the nature of your three made up gods
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 190x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 190x192px
Last attempt to show the anon in OP my response.

Don't say I didn't deliver.

I may or may not reply to you anons if you're making a valid argument, if there's any. As I'm not in the mood right now.
>>
>>2217505
Oh, but I will read your valid argument
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.