[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop voting in Caesars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: spengler.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spengler.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
stop voting in Caesars
>>
>>2212978
Isn't this the guy who wrote at the start of his book that he is happy to see WWI starting, and he expects Germany to win before Christmas?
>>
>>2212978
I like that he's a conservative philosopher in the age of liberal progressiveness but I find his thesis weak and lacking.
>>
>>2213112
Can't handle pessimism, faggot?
>>
stop declining the west
>>
stop bitching about rocks and minerals
>>
>>2213410
Nietzsche has pessimism on suicide watch since 1878.

>Is Western civilization declining or not? First of all, realize that there are no other civilizations left, and there haven't been for centuries, so the predicate "Western" is superfluous and even misleading (since it implies the existence of alternatives). Second, the fact that this question is even raised proves that the vast majority of so-called civilized individuals are nothing of the kind. I mean, you are seriously asking me whether a culture that's about to figure out how to print human organs is declining? What the fuck do all the minor symptoms of decline you are rabidly pointing out to us mean compared to such utterly astonishing and previously even unimaginable accomplishments? Not to mention the arrival of a person who has managed to reach the very end of philosophy itself, which is to say of thought! which is an immeasurably harder and more valuable achievement! (since it was thought which created the theories with the help of which the machines that print human organs were designed in the first place, and so on). — In summa, the only one who is declining here are those who are saying that we are declining, which is a classic case of psychological projection.
>Let's try to view the purported "decline" from a slightly different perspective, so that maybe even some of you retards can finally understand that there's really obviously no such thing. Imagine you were living in the nineteenth century, and someone came along and asked you whether you wouldn't mind tolerating a few "fag pride" parades and some retards on TV screaming that nigger slaves from Africa are equal to you, in exchange for moon landings, relativity and quantum theory, nuclear fission and genome sequencing, as well as countless other mind-bogglingly incredible achievements in all fields of human endeavor. QED, there's no decline, and the only ones who are declining here are those who insist there is.
>>
>>2213707
>not understanding what he means by decline

He's referring to the youthful vigor of a newlyfound civilization which is born out of religiousness

when a civ starts off it is given that its people have huge amounts of babies, because god and whatever

as the civ develops and becomes comfier, making babies becomes more of an economic choice rather than a spiritual duty. thus the population begins to wane, population declines, and so does industry etc.

Every civilization which has ever existed has collapsed. sorry bud. today's nations are simply ghostly shells of their former selves.
>>
File: bricks.jpg (17KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
bricks.jpg
17KB, 236x354px
>>2213859
Transformation it's not collapse, empires collapse, civilizations continue indefinitely.
>>
>>2213707
I'd recognise Icycalm's shitty prose everywhere.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.