[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK samurai!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5853.jpg (455KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5853.jpg
455KB, 2000x1333px
unable to adapt and too weak to keep the world the way it once was.

Samurai """culture""", A giant circle jerk to see who could be the biggest """man""".

Fuck these guys and their history, I'm dead serious. When watching the last samurai I A hard on when I see them get genocided by the imperial and modern army.

Is there a worse culture than samurai culture? I sure don't think so.
>>
>>2212434
Is this gonna be the new "Why were vikings so pathetic?"
>>
>>2212444
The samurai make the Vikings look like pre Christian Rome at the height of power.

A battle, or fight even war between those two would result, could only result, in total and complete obliteration of all samurai worldwide
>>
File: IMG_5854.jpg (22KB, 236x381px)
IMG_5854.jpg
22KB, 236x381px
OUUHHGHHGHH IHM AAIH BHYHYHYIG BHEHEHEHETAHHL MAAAAAHN

Fuck these Rhinozerai beetle fucks. Their legacy: to be idealized by a bunch of skinny weeb losers who dream of being beetle men.
>>
>>2212434

Samurai culture made their soldiers fearless in WWII. It also contributes greatly to anime.
>>
Seriously guys, name ONE, JUST ONE actually impressive things about their """"""""""culture"""""""""". If you can even call it a """""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""". And no, their meme blades folded 6,000,000 times does not count.

Pro TIP: after four folds it's basically just self masterbating and ego stroking, which is after all what their entire """"""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""" was entirely about

Pro TIP two: it was common practice for a samurai who had displayed AGHGHGHH GREEHT DIS-HHHHONAH to submit himself to sodimation by the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" of the town. Look it up, do your research
>>
Jeez OP why are you so mad? Did a samurai fuck your wife or something?
>>
>>2212434
isolation actually worked out pretty well for japan until WWII

like you accept western technology without retarded western ideas
>>
>>2212493
My wife is not a necropheliac
>>
>>2212510
Unless you're the dumb as fuck weak as fuck cucked as fuck gaymurai
>>
This is a new one for rage threads right?

Never seen a /his/ rage thread on Samurai before.
>>
>>2212434
Christ this board is pathetic. I'm not even going to recommend you an entry-level book to read on the subject, that's how fucking dumb you are.
>>
>>2212510
Isolation worked pretty well for Japan for its' aristocracy* and her appendages like the Samurai, while the overwhelming majority of the population underwent worse living conditions than China and Korea
>>
>>2212622

I'd be interested in a recommendation on a introductionary book on samurai/Japanese history.
>>
>>2212647
>while the overwhelming majority of the population underwent worse living conditions than China and Korea
exactly, it worked out pretty well
>>
>>2212671
How is having your peasants have the worst living conditions in your region and your aristocracy in a constant state of technological, social and military deadlock a good thing
>>
>>2212682
>How is having your peasants have the worst living conditions in your region
makes them cheap and easy to control
>your aristocracy in a constant state of technological, social and military deadlock a good thing
>technological and military deadlock
well that's just fucking wrong
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.