[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the greatest Übermensch who ever lived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stalin.jpg (25KB, 506x640px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
25KB, 506x640px
Was he the greatest Übermensch who ever lived
>>
>>2208919
Since Napoleon.
>>
In XX century most certainly
>>
Yes, together with Napoleon.
>>
File: PBUH.jpg (9KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
PBUH.jpg
9KB, 300x400px
>Consolidate all local tribes and city states into united state
>Begin conquering Rome and Persia
>Found second largest religion and legal code in the world

Muhammad owns everyone
>>
>>2209086
Don't forget he got to "marry" little kids. Muhhamad (pbuh) truly lived the most complete life.
>>
>>2209101
>Implying those marriages weren't political

Do you have no understanding of how marriages worked back then or do you just assume Muhammad was a pedo. Every Islamic historian I've talked to has said that he didn't fuck her when she was 7.
>>
>>2209101
so did charles V
>>
>>2209130

sure thing. Is that why child brides die from being raped by horney old pedophiles in the muslim world even today?
>>
>>2209187
>There are pedophiles therefore Muhammad was a pedophile

On the off chance that Islam is the correct religion, which 1/3 of the world would argue, then you just fucked yourself out of a good afterlife.
>>
>>2209222
>On the off chance that Islam is the correct religion

it isnt. and its not just pedophiles, its muslims engaging in a religious ceremony of marrying and raping to death children, after they genitally multilate them of course.
>>
>>2209222
So 2/3 of the world thinks it's incorrect?

Huh really banalizes my bananas.
>>
>>2209246
Source?

You gotta get out of this religious dogma. Why do you think Islam is special?
>>
>>2209187
jesus didn't have to molest anyone for priests to fuck little boys
>>
>>2208919
Daily reminder that Stalin wasn't a sl*v. That's why he's so based
>>
>>2210208
Mountain dwelling hach which is even worse
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.