[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were slaves in the USA only Africans? Considering there were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Were slaves in the USA only Africans?
Considering there were free black people, and even black people who owned slaves.
Of course the majority were, but what about exceptions?
Debt slaves, white people sold into slavery, unwanted children?

Please keep this /pol/ free and civil war free.
>>
>please keep this civil war free
>attaches civil war pic

Not working with your case here, cletus.
>>
>>2201903
I'm not American.
Fuck it, what was i supposed to use? A nigger? Anime?
>>
>>2201849
Read Road to Disunion volume 1 from Freehling.
>>
>>2201849
they originally brought indentured servants but it was a limited contract and besides being white they can easily blend in with other free men

then they enslaved the natives but not only do they know the land better then the Euros and can easily escape and blend in to other tribes (especially there own), they also keep dying from random Euro diseases

with Blacks the skin color is an easy tag, more immune to diseases, and are from another continent altogether so they don't know anything about the land and no one has to respect their rights or treat them like humans.
>>
>>2201849
>Considering there were free black people, and even black people who owned slaves.

Native Americans owned slaves. Some tribes held thousands.
>>
Indentured servants were hardly free and could be compared to slaves in some ways but they weren't officially bought and sold like Africans were, no. The biggest distinction was that they weren't considered property. They just basically had the shittiest employment contract imaginable. They still possessed legal rights and their children were not bound to indentured servitude like a slave's were.
>>
>>2202330
There was never any indentured servants in the USA
>>
>>2203349
There were following the freeing of slaves
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.