[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walks into a modern university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: isaac newton.jpg (1MB, 2400x2912px) Image search: [Google]
isaac newton.jpg
1MB, 2400x2912px
>has to take a gender studies class
>then has to take a class on the hegemonic violence of whiteness

could he make it through both?
>>
>>2199353
>walks into a modern university
>learns his entire life's work in first year physics
>>
>>2199369
>who the fuck is Eiynstyne
>>
he would wonder why there isn't an alchemy class anywhere
>>
>>2199353
So glad I went to university before this shit.
>>
>>2200648
That would be chemistry.
>>
>>2200656

>he thinks alchemy is the same as chemistry
>laughinghomunculous.jpg
>>
>The texts indicated that Newton had spent a great deal of the last half of his life trying to find the secrets of the future coded into the Bible. Newton learned Hebrew and began to obsessively analyze the architecture of the Temple of Solomon (based solely on its description in one Bible chapter). He went so far as to sketch detailed drawings of the Temple, so he could stare at the angles and see the future ... somehow.

kek
>>
File: 1482625303818.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1482625303818.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
>no Isaac, Europe is actually less relevant than you have been taught to think. Africa,Asia, and south America have all contributed more to science, art, and literature than europe. It is a very privileged thing to say that europe was so important
>>
>>2199353
He identifies as assexual non-binary
Drops physics because it's non inclusive and oppressive for black students
Enrolls in anthropology course
Becomes a hippie
Scientific progress is hindered hundreds of years
>>
File: 1448004175503.jpg (12KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
1448004175503.jpg
12KB, 200x255px
>>2200817
>all the great people in history, and the allies from ww2 would go full reich-mode if they lived today
>>
>>2199353

he would make it trough with the awesome power of sacred Alchemy under the WILL of GoD

not even kidding here
>>
Back during their day the question was whether Africans and Indians were actually human
>>
>cool, mathematics based on my work

"Now there's some debate about this, but calculus was invented around the same time by both Leibniz and Newton"

>flip desk and storm out
>>
File: 2b5.jpg (29KB, 526x507px) Image search: [Google]
2b5.jpg
29KB, 526x507px
>truth is subjective
>science is merely a discourse
I want to go back to the 18th century.
>>
File: 1446434244571.jpg (56KB, 581x670px) Image search: [Google]
1446434244571.jpg
56KB, 581x670px
>tfw Polish
>tfw don't have to deal with this bullshit
>only politically obnoxious people I have to deal with on uni are lolbertarians
feels good
>>
>>2199353
>Newton spent a great deal of time trying to discover hidden messages within the Bible. After 1690, Newton wrote a number of religious tracts dealing with the literal interpretation of the Bible. In a manuscript Newton wrote in 1704 he describes his attempts to extract scientific information from the Bible. He estimated that the world would end no earlier than 2060. In predicting this he said "This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fanciful men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, and by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail."

2060 it is lads
>>
>>2199353
>gender studies
Since when a certain school of thought becomes a discipline?
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (42KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
42KB, 392x495px
>>2200817
>triggered
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.