[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were Jews so active in communism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CsSIhH6WIAE10BQ.jpg (56KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
CsSIhH6WIAE10BQ.jpg
56KB, 642x591px
>>
Jews are the human players

Every one else is an npc
>>
>>2198425
Because Jews have had a revolutionary spirit since they chose Barabbas over Logos.
>>
>>2198425
They didn't want the people to be free, so they infiltrated communism to steer it towards failure, that is why it failed :^^^^^^^^^)
>>
File: Baltic Communists.png (47KB, 1875x566px) Image search: [Google]
Baltic Communists.png
47KB, 1875x566px
>>2198425

You mean Baltic, don't you?
>>
>>2198425
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
The establishment in Russia was very antisemitic so I can understand why the Jews would find common cause with the anti-tsarist Soviets.

I'm no fan of the jews either but I can see why they'd gravitate towards the bolsheviks.
>>
>>2198425
>H. Greife

discredited your whole infographic, if pol-infographics have any credit to begin with
>>
>>2198425
Because with an ethnic identity different to those of modern nations, they were naturally attracted by transnational ideology.

Jews very mysteriously became generally nationalist after the creation of Israel of course.
>>
>>2198480
Had to watch a video of Tim Wise speaking of white privilege in a highly liberal college last semester. Fuk that
>>
>>2198480

>It goes as yet completely unmentioned.

Thanks to the internet, I've actually heard this and many other anti-Semitic notions mentioned dozens of times each day.
>>
>>2198425
Jewish culture tends to value intelligence
Thus intelligent Jews tend to be more common
Communism is what intellectuals were into before systems theory came about
>>
>>2198530
>establishment treats jews like shit
>people wonder why jews start supporting anti establishment movements
>>
they hated christianity
>>
They hated Christianity and not ruling which they could not do until they created the "soviet' congress whcih just happened to be 80%jewish.
>>
>>2198425
Those sources down there do not support the graph.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.