[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried Dianetics and did it work for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1432246791177.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
1432246791177.png
770KB, 752x625px
Has anyone tried Dianetics and did it work for you?
>>
>>2195309

its pretty much the same thing as gurdieff and a bunch of other system that see man as a thing made of parts/aspects that dont work together, but then they will teach you how to do this right if you serve/pay/obey them

it all 'works' you just have to do a lot of selfsuggestion
>>
Yes. i tried it. I became enlightened and returned here.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>2195805

If we can have threads about christianity, then we can certainly have one about a far more coherent and credible belief system such as $$$cientology.

>>2195309

Gas yourself you literal ape >>>/x/
>>
>>2195847
We shouldn't have either to be honest
>>
I wouldn´t past the lie detector thing
>>
>>2195855

Eh, hard to see a board they'd be better suited to. /b/, obviously, but outside that /his/ and /lit/ both seem on-topic for religion threads.
>>
>>2195893
They should just allow the more serious theology threads to be posted here. Lazy shit like this should fuck off to /x/
>>
>>2195965

Who is to decide what's serious and what's not? You? This is the same problem as this "fake news" foolishness, one man's shitpost is another's thoughtnugget, and some of the best threads I've been in started out as moronic trolls.
>>
>>2195977
>Who is to decide what's serious and what's not?
>Who is to decide what's a good age of consent?
>Who is to decide what's a reasonable speed limit?
You set arbitrary but useful parameters like the ones that allow society to somewhat function irl and any non-aspie retard accept as necessary
>You?
No, in this case the janitor (pbuh)
>>
>>2196027

I don't believe in this supposed "janitor", I've never seen him, and I've never heard a good case for him existing. Your so-called "rules" are just a mechanism of social control put in place to serve the interests of the reptillian ruling class, free your memes, man.
>>
>>2196056
Rumour has it mentioning filled pastries is the only way to summon him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.