[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neoliberalism is the only way to pros....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Franco.gif (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Franco.gif
235KB, 800x600px
>neoliberalism is the only way to pros....
>>
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>2193934
>dies
>country instantly becomes a democracy with nobody giving a shit
>>
>>2193934
It is
>>
>>2193934
He's smiling in Heaven right now.
>>
>>2193940
>le pol boogeyman
>>
And yet Franco joined all the Neo-Liberal institutions like the IMF, OECD, World Bank. It engaged heavily in world trade and lowered most of its tarriffs to compete with other European countries. The Spanish economy was heavily free market and this was initiated by technocratic economists that Franco placed in charge of adjusting the economy to global economic practices.

In fact it was so successful that it was the second fastest growing economy until the oil shocks (which only highlights how interlinked to the Neo-Liberal system it was).

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2194231
Did he have nationalized money? (Not nationalized banking)

That's the problem.
>>
>>2194258

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain?
>>
>>2194264
Franco and his government didn't have control of their currency/money after he made a grand bargin with the West and the international banking system. If you can't control/print your own money/issue notes in the public interest you're not really in control.
>>
>>2194280
What was his bargain?
>>
>>2194280

Not true. Printing was undertaken by the Bank of Spain which was formally nationalised in 1962 (coinciding with the so called Spanish Miracle). It was tightly controlled by Franco after 1946 and many of the fiscal policies which were very Neo-Liberal were only loosely connected to the monetary policy of the Bank of Spain.
>>
>>2194210

>Heaven

Anon, I... Have some bad news...
>>
stupid lefty pole colony board, everyone from Hitler to Roosevelt was an arch capitalist plotting against the revolution
>>
>>2194310
Killing communists is unironically one of the fastest way to heaven.
>>
>>2194231
>heavily free market
I wouldn't go that far but I agree with the rest of what you said. The problem with liberalism is it is so powerful if you want to be relevant/successful you are going to have to make use of it in some form.
>>
>>2194349

Exactly. Problem with a lot of right wing and left with youth of today is that whilst they're very focused on the social politics that their ideologies spout eg. muh more immigrants v. muh less immigrants, their economics is piss poor.

The global economy has gone so far and has made every economy so intertwined that to simply turn your back on it and advocate protectionism will only spell ruin for your country.
>>
>>2194336

>heaven

Anon...
>>
>>2194362
>their economics is piss poor.
Because not many really talk about it. At most you get for/against minimum wage/government spending/higher or lower taxes. It is surprisingly rare to see someone actually discuss something like tax policy (which is a lot more than just raising or lowering taxes) in depth in public.
>>
>neoliberalism
>>
>>2194310
>devout Catholic
>not in heaven

Sure buddy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.