[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

whats good /his/, im curious to what drugs did ancient civilizations use? particularly the ancient Greeks
>>
>>2193291
Drugs are a sin
>>
boipussy
>>
they huffed volcanic fumes
>>
>>2193294
not all drugs are degenerate!
>>
Vikings did shrooms
>>
>>2193291
greeks used poppy (opium)
Egyptians used blue lotus
>>
what ever grows in nature
>>
I've read things about bacchus's cult where people would make huge fires in huge holes in the ground, throw a shitload of cannabis in it and breathe the fumes.

Also there was mongolian bong found somewhere that's pretty old
>>
aztecs shroomed it up
>>
>>2193291
Booze
>>
>none of the Greeks or Romans figured out cannabis
>>
>>2193291
DUDE
>>
Honeyed wine.
>>
Chinese used weed oil as medicine
>>
>>2193291
Soma.
>>
>>2193570
That's haoma you daeva worshipping
cunt!
>>
>>2193395
>ywn attend pagan, pot fueled orgies
Why live?
>>
>>2193291
Pretty sure Bofa use was pretty common back then
>>
>>2193576

It's a real shame that orgies these days are full of fat and or old people.
>>
>>2193609
Not if you know the right people

T. Is willing to associate with dumb normies in order to get laid
>>
>>2193629

How does one meet these mythical beings? Fetlife is fucking trash, wife and I tried it and it's nothing but fat people.
>>
>>2193642
Maybe dating paysites? Never tried it myself but I'd think that is where you'd have to go. If the service is behind a paywall it filters out all the people who aren't serious.
>>
>>2193609
well you wouldn´t get laid in a greek orgy either
>>
>>2193828

Why is that?
>>
>>2193642
>nothing but fat people
American detected.
>>
>>2193291
the vikings used hallucinogen mushrooms, I think mainly for religious ceremonies

in SEA "betel nut" (actually areca nut wraped in betel leaf) has always been eaten because it contains a substance very much like niccotine

iranians had hermel
it's widely used for religeos and traditional magic, from inducing abortion to dying wool
it's an alcaloid from the nightshae family, I could only speculate as to it's pharmaceutic properties
I'd say A blocker and LSD

cannabis was used very early in china, and elsewhere spread by trade
often as a pain killer, with relatively mild varieties used
the chinese also derived naturaly occuring amphetimines from some leaves I think

nutmeg/mace was used as a drug before it was used as a spice
it is a strange rug, causes delirium for several days

there was the coca leaf the mayans had, chewed for stimulant effects
it's effects are the same as cocaine, but very mind

opium though is the stand out
used by the greeks you are interested in
used recreationally, as a sedative and pain killer

linked to MMDA
>>
>>2193556
BRUH

>>2193550
Why do weed when you can get high on shrooms and poppy?
>>
>ywn be a siberian shaman
>ywn do shrooms all say and convince everyone that you can talk to gods
>>
>>2195680
I thought it was the Incas who chewed coca leaf, but maybe the Maya's did it too. I thought coca was endemic to South America.
>>
>>2193291

Some cults ritually drank unmixed wine spiked with mystery hallucinogens.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.