[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't name at least five of the people in this picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: World_heads_of_state_in_1889.jpg (230KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
World_heads_of_state_in_1889.jpg
230KB, 1280x670px
If you can't name at least five of the people in this picture you need to get off /his/.
>>
Victoria is the only one of any consequence.
>>
>>2189373
1800s are a meme century
>>
>>2189373
Was this the first UN summit?
>>
That guy in the middle is the German meme guy, right?
>>
>>2189373
If you cant name the non-western ones you're ultrapleb.
>>
>>2189373
>if you're not interested in the specific time of history that I am, you need to get off /his/
>>
>>2189390
>Meiji isn't of consequence

He set the stage for everything that happened in Asia in the 20th Century up until the end of the Korean War.
>>
>>2190440
He was also tremendously powerless.
>>
>>2190447
But it was his father's death and his or his advisors decision to back the revolutionaries that enabled modern Japan.

He was arguably more powerful than Victoria
>>
>>2190447
>implying Victoria had power either
>>
>>2190432
this
t. person who is not interested the late 19th century
>>
yeah some people don't give a flipping fuck about the 1800s.

I don't even give a fuck about anything past the year 1200-1500 AD. sometime around there the world lost it's mystery and charm.
>>
Alexander III
Franz Joseph
Queen Victoria
King Leopold
>>
>>2189373
Make me.
>>
File: 1482923883636.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
1482923883636.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
>>2190188
>>2190423
>meme century
>the german meme guy
What did they mean by this
>>
But I'm here to learn

Isn't that the point?
>>
>>2189373
Franz Joseph is always the easy one.
>>
>>2189390
Victoria had little power.

>Franz Joseph
>Nikolas
>Viktoria,
>Foxy Ferdinand
>Wilhelm
>Pedro II? or was he dead
>Abdul Roach Mehmet HAMID III
>carnot before his imminent assassination

Honeslty of all the world leaders this group is very very important because most of them had some part to play leading up to the great war and hence the end of civilization.
>>
>>2189373

>/his/ is for only the increadibly specific few years I am interested in
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.