[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that blaming Jews was a mistake so he should've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 11035.jpg (37KB, 300x357px) Image search: [Google]
11035.jpg
37KB, 300x357px
Do you think that blaming Jews was a mistake so he should've been skipped this part of his political program?
>>
>>2187565
Blaming the Jews was basically the entire "why we lost WW1" excuse. If he had to admit declaring war on the entire planet was bad, the German people would probably think "wait no let's not do this again".
>>
If anything he should have done exactly as ally propaganda and Hollywood says he did, as finished the job, if he couldn't win the war. He would have done humanity a service, even, and perhaps specially, non-whites.
>>
>>2187565
then he would have just been another good goy
>>
>>2187565
He and his people were barbarians that didn't deserve to breathe, compared to Jews.

Difference between Jewish IQ and Germans is the same as between Germans and Afro-Americans.
This should tell you enough.

Imagine how much greater would be Europe if the Jewish race was still around, so yes he made a mistake.

He should have skipped right ahead to his last decision.
>>
File: 1477946516245.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1477946516245.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>2187671
>>
>>2187565
If he skipped the Jew hate part then he would easily be considered one of the greatest leaders of all time by almost everyone. It would be harder to despise him and I think more people would feel sorry for him and for Germany.
>>
fascism relies on the creation of an internal enemy that requires purging. without that, it lacks the populist appeal that can allow the creation of a dictatorship. fascism does not convince people via reason or facts, but by romantic narratives of purifying a nation of weakness to restore it to greatness.

that and he honestly believed that the jews had to be eradicated. he didn't do it just for political points.
>>
>>2187565
German Jews contributed a lot to their nation. Persecuting them was not only morally wrong, but counterproductive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.