[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triump of Seth followers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Ancient_Egypt_Flag.png (65KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Egypt_Flag.png
65KB, 900x506px
What if the Ombos (Naqada) the followers of Set (Seth) untied the lands of Upper Egypt instead Nekhen (Hierakonpolis) followers of Horus?
>>
>>2185077
inb4 kek
>>
>>2185077
Egypt would be chaotic evil-aligned, instead of lawful-good aligned. This would have led to Egypt putting more talent points into warfare techs, and favoring hammers over smiley faces, leading to a military victory.
>>
>>2185173
Why Sid Meier's Civilizations?
>>
>>2185081
>OP got dubs when talking about ancient Egyptian paganism
You can't "inb4 Kek" when the Great Frog was already here.
>>
>>2185081
>>2185187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb9cnx__hA
>>
>>2185193
>Ḥeḥ (also Huh, Hah, Hauh, Huah, Hahuh and Hehu) was in Egyptian mythology, the deification of infinity or eternity in the Ogdoad, his name itself meaning "endlessness". His female counterpart was known as Hauhet, which is simply the feminine form of his name.

>Like the other concepts in the Ogdoad, his male form was often depicted as a frog, or a frog-headed human, and his female form as a snake or snake-headed human. The other common representation depicts him crouching, holding a palm stem in each hand (or just one), sometimes with a palm stem in his hair, as palm stems represented long life to the Egyptians, the years being represented by notches on it. Depictions of this form also had a shen ring at the base of each palm stem, which represented infinity. Depictions of Huh were also used in hieroglyphs to represent one million, which was essentially considered equivalent to infinity in Ancient Egyptian mathematics. Thus this deity is also known as the "god of millions of years".
>>
>>2185241
>Kek (also Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau[1]) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony. As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket (also Kekuit).[2] Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.[3] The name is written as kk or kkwy (kkt, kkwyt) with a variant of the sky hieroglyph in ligature with the staff (N2) associated with the word for "darkness" kkw.[4]

>In the oldest representations, Kekui is given the head of a serpent, and Kekuit the head of either a frog or a cat. In one scene, they are identified with Ka and Kait; in this scene, Ka-Kekui has the head of a frog surmounted by a beetle and Kait-Kekuit has the head of a serpent surmounted by a disk.[5] In the Greco-Roman period, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman, as were all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad.
>>
>>2185249
How Kek becomes a meme?

citation please.
>>
>>2185294
Not sure, happened within my lifetime, and I was born in 1989, so not /his/ enough.

Also, speculations aren't very /his/ either.
>>
>>2185294
It started when Moot wordfiltered "cuck" to "kek" to troll 4chan, right when the Pepe the Frog meme was at its height.

Kek's name was chanted and his idol venerated millions of times over the course of a month or so by the unknowing masses, rousing him from his millennia-long slumber.
>>
>>2185316
>Pepe the Frog

Have no ideal what are you talking about.
>>
File: Sad Frog.jpg (29KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.jpg
29KB, 396x385px
>>2185353
I feel like you're fucking with me, anon. On the off chance that you're serious, this is Pepe.

He is now the vessel of the god Kek.
>>
>>2185361
>I feel like you're fucking with me, anon

Understandable, but to frank I didn't have the Internet during my teens so I wouldn't know.

Okay I thought an 1950's mutated frog.
>>
File: burgerdog.png (584KB, 1168x1000px) Image search: [Google]
burgerdog.png
584KB, 1168x1000px
>>2185316
>this is what dubs spammers actually believe
>>
>>2185385
Why would Sponge Bob make this abomination?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.