[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posen Speeches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Himmler.jpg (19KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
Himmler.jpg
19KB, 250x345px
How does it make you feel to listen to these speeches? Does it shock you that humans can have such a capacity for evil that they can speak so openly about such actions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
>>
>>2185058
b-but muh holocaust nevur hapent XD
>>
Your statement presupposes that Germans can be considered human.
>>
>>2185088
I think the fact that they speak so openly and pathologically is the most precise depiction of evil.

It is not something which is huge and scary, it is underlying, something which lurks in all of us and which all of humanity has the capacity to express.
>>
>>2185079
It didn't you memer
>>
File: muh holohax never happened.png (1MB, 1500x2407px) Image search: [Google]
muh holohax never happened.png
1MB, 1500x2407px
>>2185105
But it did, kraut apologist.
>>
>>2185116
It didn't (you) memer
>>
>>2185058

the weirdest thing was the Eichmann trial where they pretty much admitted the guy wasnt anti jewish or racist at all. He was just such a follower and considered the rigid social structer of doing what those above you tell you to do that he saw no problem in sending millions of people to their deaths. Something about a completely neutral guy doing it because he was told to weirds me out even more.

Like I can imagine a genocide in america being carried out by bored DMV tier black women who dont even really give a shit about whats going on, its just a decent pay check for them.
>>
>>2185128
Nothing strange, just typical German autism
>>
>>2185128
>>2185291
It's not like everyone following a social structure are mindless or bored. You guys are almost assuredly betraying yourselves because it's required by your government too, even if you don't realize it.
>>
>>2185058
>Does it shock you that humans can have such a capacity for evil that they can speak so openly about such actions?

No it doesn't. Humans do evil things and if it's done by large groups or the state there's obviously a necessity to talk about it for matters of organization.

Never understood that mystification surrounding the Holocaust.
>>
File: 1481855573867.png (1MB, 2756x2246px) Image search: [Google]
1481855573867.png
1MB, 2756x2246px
>>2185116
gtfo
>>
>>2187077
No anon, you are clearly a revisionist. Your "rebuttal" is full of lies, misconceptions and links to holocaust revisionist sites.

>the recording was likely forged after the war
Of course you have literally zero proof of this. If something doesn't fit your narrative it's obviously a forgery. Einsatzgruppen reports proving the extermination of Jews? Forgery.
Hitler's speeches about the extermination of Jewish race in Europe? Metaphors. Eyewitnesses from every country suffering from Nazi occupation? Fake. Testimonies of the Nazis themselves? Tortures.

It's impossible to prove you anything because you disregard every evidence.
>>
>>2187107
it's a conspiracy theory, facts don't matter to deniers.

challenge to deniers: what, hypothetically, would you admit would prove you wrong?
>>
File: 1412684816309.png (755KB, 1088x998px) Image search: [Google]
1412684816309.png
755KB, 1088x998px
You can blame Himmler for ennormous brutallity however it is obvious and undeniable that he was also genius. Only person like him: ruthless, intelligent fanatic with extremely pedantic organisation skills can prepare events line anschluss or final solution.
>>
>>2185058
It shocks that they actually believed in that retarded bullshit.

If given a good reason, a person can do anything.
>>
>>2185128
For the record, this perception of Eichmann is untrue. In Argentina he openly boasted to loads of people what he's done, saying he felt no remorse and that the Jews fully deserves it i.e. he was indeed a sadistic piece of shit. The 'banality of evil' was just an act to confound the court in Jerusalem and confuse posterity.

That said, Hoess fits the personality you describe in your post.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.