[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wir wus ritter und scheiße!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: HitloH.gif (97KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
HitloH.gif
97KB, 376x500px
Wir wus ritter und scheiße!
>>
>>2179244
Himmel was the biggest wewuzzist in history.
He thought that his family was witches and shit.
+ all that casual shit: Gral and Atlantis hunt...
>>
>>2179244
>captured German painting
>captured
>>
>>2179244
Its one of the paintings and other nazi arts stuff that the US goverment is considering too dangerous to give it back to Germany or any other country. They fear that Hitler is coming back if they release it.
>>
>>2179273
>Himmel
>>
>>2179244

>Hitler actually made someone paint that

jesus christ, how fucking autistic was the guy? If Hitler existed today, he would have made edgy sonic the hedghog type characters
>>
File: hitler.webm (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.webm
2MB, 500x375px
>>2179244

Knowing that exists only makes this funnier.
>>
>>2179463
Thanks for that, I'm screencapping your post so I can use this whenever someone asks "Why is applying our 2017 values and morals onto historical people bad?" and using it as evidence to back up the argument of "Because it excludes huge swathes of possibility as to why something happened just so you can say someone was a doody head"
>>
>>2179244
>they drew the swastika wrong
>>
>>2179244
but they actually wuz knights
just sayin
>>
>>2179452
You laugh now but if the correct pieces are ever brought together, Hitler will return to usher in the Nuereich. That's why America's government is making sure the captured art is never released to the world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.