[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think of my country's greatest hero?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 286x176px
What does /his/ think of my country's greatest hero?
>>
>>2177082
>christian fascism

Your hero is an oxymoron, and a regular moron.
Selective reading of christian texts to make it an antisemite and xenophobic doctrine about fighting thine neighbor and stealing from him, and chasing out the poor, combined with joining whoever looked like they were winning to get some spare land and thus fake economic progress.
His only saving grace is that most people saw through his shit, so not many joined the corrupted crusade against Russia and thus Romania didn't lose a million men to the cold and the soviet guns.
>>
>>2177213
Not OP but the New Testament is as anti-Jewish as it gets.

And the term "anti semitic" is fucking nonsense, it implies an anti semite hates all semites (Arabs, Assyrians etc) instead of specifically Jews.
>>
>>2177082
Based af.
>>
>>2177234
I agree with the "anti-semitic" term being bad, and that it should be replaced with either "anti-zionist" or "anti-jewish" depending on concept.

I disagree that the Bible, and christianity at large, is anti-jewish.

Also I must reinforce my stand that a "christian fascism", which is why your guy stood for, is a very weak idea, and the reason it didn't appear anywhere else, is that most countries had intellectuals enough to bury it instantly.
Romania was just developed enough to have some political ideas and intellectuals, but not developed enough to weed out the bad ideas among them, since most people didn't go to university nor did any philosophy. It is a rhetoric, a crowd pleaser for the peasants, and not a solid doctrine.
>>
>>2177265
>I disagree that the Bible, and christianity at large, is anti-jewish.
The NT literally says the Jews are evil people who killed Christ and their own prophets and calls them a Synagogue of Satan. I'm not sure how you can spin that into a positive or even a neutral stance on Judaism.

>it didn't appear anywhere else
It did in Slovakia and Croatia to my knowledge.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.