[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the World Have Been a Better Place if Napoleon Won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: napoleon.jpg (169KB, 1001x1171px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
169KB, 1001x1171px
>>
Although we make multiculturalism seem like a good thing it is terrible, it creates ghettos and separation. Napoleon winning would make things better. But also if Hitler was somehow able to fight off Russia, Britain, and America and it could have taken over and white washed the world (breaking alliances with Japs.) However would the slaughter of that many people (Jews, Blacks, JW's) be worth it? Probably
>>
>>2176475
What's it like being 13 anon
>>
>>2176409
Absolutely
>>
>>2176409
absolument
>>
>>2176475
Ba ba ba ba ba bait
>>
>>2176475

Reminder that Napoleon was liberal compared to the Russian/Austrian/Prussian empires.
>>
>>2177395
This, also the revolution itself was always ferociously liberal.
>>
>>2176409
of course, his empire was the fore-bearer of the EU today but nationalistic and not multi-culti cuckery.
>>
>>2176475
Napoopan gave jews and black people rights they never had before all over europe
>>
File: 1122331313.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1122331313.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>2177426
A united, secular, Francophone Europe... Fuck, what could've been, lads...
>>
nope it'd just be a worse place for Europe
>>
File: 1468689930753.jpg (111KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1468689930753.jpg
111KB, 500x667px
>>2176409
>>
>>2179041
>read one book of the same collection
>the hypothesis was "what would happen if the black plague was more deadly"
>it ended with not-joan of arc going full Bonnie and Clyde with her black girlfriend
Well I didn't expect that.
>>
>>2176475
napoleon was pro-multiculturalism and a liberal
>>
>>2176409
the demographics would be different

better if you were part of the upper class i guess
>>2179116
>pro-multiculturalism
he also believed in rank above all else
>>
Napoleon could have saved Europe from the English and the Americans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.