[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are no bad guys in war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fuckingwehraboos.png (2KB, 285x36px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingwehraboos.png
2KB, 285x36px
>there are no bad guys in war
>>
what war was that
>>
>>2174245
ww2
to be fair, the Axis also had less people in general to lose, so if Germany lost the same number of civilians as Russia did, Germany wouldn't be able to function as a country anymore
>>
>>2174255
>USSR had 11 times the population of germany
>>
>>2174469
>ww2 consisted solely of Russia and Germany

Amerilard education everybody
>>
>>2174474
>calls ussr 'russia'
>somehow i'm the uneducated one
not even american bub
>>
>>2174474

Actually most of it was. Britbongs and Amerifats like to think that they were the ones who stopped the Nazis, when all they did was to invade German occupied Europe toward the end of the war, when Germany already had been tired out and was pushed back after fighting an all out war with the Soviets.
>>
>>2174987
Where did the USSR get all their war material? Did Stalin just conjure it out of thin air?

Also, don't forget the Pacific faggot.
>>
>>2174987

herp derp

that's your post
>>
>>2174469
What??? Soviet Russia was less than twice the size of Nazi Germany. 170 vs 90 million.
>>
>>2175004
>Pacific

Irrelevant side front that dragged on and on because Yanks couldn't beat a glorified 3rd world country armed with WW1 vintage boats.
>>
>>2175436
>Brit shit-talking Japan
>Japan
>The nation Britain tasked with defending their Pacific colonies in the 19th century because they were too weak to put up a fight against the French and the fucking Dutch, who proceeded to roll through those British possessions in 1941 before Churchill could say "cheerio"
>>
File: 1476862276800.jpg (89KB, 564x737px) Image search: [Google]
1476862276800.jpg
89KB, 564x737px
>>2174244
they still lost tho
>>
>>2174244
>be Stalin
>must maintain iron grip on the filthy proles, so they don't recognize that I am a filthy, bourgeoisie Jew
>send much of the male population of Russia to war with the ebil nazis
>send most loyal soldiers to the centers of certain ethnic groups
>mass civilian purges, deportations from centuries-old ethnic homelands to siberian gulags
>super religious orthodox christians murdered
>realize your moralfag allies might have a problem with this
>convert work camps in recently liberated territory into death camps
>"Look at what these evil Nazis were doing to these poor Jewish people!"
>soviet propaganda plays perfectly into the hands of the allies, who seek to execute all key members of an incredibly popular regime and create a puppet government with the intent of destroying prussian militarism and german nationalism
>doctor the history books just like I doctor my photos with old friends
Comrade Stalinberg knew what he was doing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.