[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We discuss their relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bkr-Gallagher-t_CA0-popup.jpg (61KB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
bkr-Gallagher-t_CA0-popup.jpg
61KB, 371x500px
ITT: We discuss their relationship.
>>
Eva Braun was a literal retard that didn't understand the gravity of things going on around her.
>>
>>2173640
Or understand it perfectly and played the "happy young bourgeoise" for women with all ages in Germany to relate with and support the army.
>>
>>2173592
Woman with severe daddy issues meets man overcompensating due his abusive father. +the possibility of some weird fetishes and later, impotence.
>>
did they fuck?
>>
i bet they both took meth and fucked like rabbits around the clock
>>
>>2173734
>overcompensating due his abusive father
Watch out we have a fully trained and qualified pseudo psychologist here.

Did he drink piss and eat shit because of his neglectful mother?
>>
>>2173734
>meets man overcompensating due his abusive father. +the possibility of some weird fetishes and later, impotence.
more like because he lived as a literal hobo
>>
>>2173592

Reminder that the woman at left is most properly named Eva Hitler. They were married shortly before their suicide.

I just checked her wiki and my autism was deeply gratified that the very first sentence most properly styles and explains her name.
>>
also, in Eva Hitler's wiki:

>Hitler wished to present himself in the image of a chaste hero; in the Nazi ideology, men were the political leaders and warriors, and women were homemakers.[25] He believed that he was sexually attractive to women and wished to exploit this for political gain by remaining single, as he felt marriage would decrease his appeal.

Put this way, Hitler was literally applying Kpop self-marketing strategy to himself. Kpop stars face industry pressure to remain single and unattached, to as to present an "attainable" fantasy to the fanbase. According to this wiki treatment, Hitler wanted the same thing, for a time anyway: to appear "attainable" to Germany's women.
>>
>>2173592
This thread is very Jewish
>>2173734
Especially this attempt at Freudian analysis.
>>
>>2175626
I'd prefer to be known as a scat fetishist than this shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.