[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Who should I support the loyalists or the IRA? I have English blood flowing through me but I'm a very strong believer in the Catholic faith. Help me /his/

Pic unrelated
>>
>>2172349
Are you fucking retarded? Why are you asking this board to decide your political alignment? Look at the facts and make a conscious decision for yourself instead of relying on others to do it for you.
>>
>>2172349
My family's English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch. I feel a similar dilemma. In general I think Ireland should just be reunited but I also kinda get why the English did their thing and I can't blame em for being powerful.
>>
I don't know who are even are

do you even live there?

why should you care? that bit of history is over
>>
File: drumfron.jpg (30KB, 360x256px) Image search: [Google]
drumfron.jpg
30KB, 360x256px
>>2172544

>over

yeah
>>
>>2172551

well yes, those old guys will be beating their drum I'm sure long after the UK has ceased to be
>>
>>2172544
GROWING
AND
REARMING
>>
>>2172551
Why do they even do this? My dads family grew up in Glasgow and they said when they walked through the Catholic neighborhoods (which they would purposely do) the people in those neighborhoods woupd pour piss and shit they'd saved for a week or so onto them. The whole thing just seems so retarded from both sides.
>>
>>2172592

isn't it obvious?

it's simple antagonism

they're declaring flagrantly that they are not of the other's group, and that they abhor them
>>
>>2172592

They should stop doing it but they are too retarded not to. No point complaining when you intentionally start shit in the first place.
>>
>>2172645

it really is a hold over of something we might have seen in the 19th century in other countries
>>
>>2172388
fpbp
>>
>>2172349
OH AH UP THE 'RA
>>
Welcome to North Ireland.

Yeah we're still fighting the fucking Thirty Years War.

You got a fucking problem with that?
>>
Ulster needs more Muslim immigrants to unite the Christians in a glorious Irish reconquista.
>>
>>2172524

>ireland
>reunited
>re
>>
Unionist but not loyalist is the way to go I think. Any time given to paramilitaries is retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.