[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World without Gandhi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 229x220px
What would've happened if Gandhi were not shot down?
>>
>>2169305

British empire would still be around. The UK would never have joined the EU, and it would probably have become a federalised state by now as a result. The UK would also likely have control of Hong Kong, putting China in a far weaker position than the one it's in now.

As for India, it'll still probably be a shithole. Independence hasn't really brought about a huge amount of changes for India, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>2169336
>as far as I can tell.
yeah. figured.
>>
>>2169336
>irish and boers would not have influenced anyone else
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>2169351
Please, tell me about all these cultural advances India has made in the last 50 years.
>>
Homeboy was 78 when he got shot.

How much longer was he going to be around?

Maybe he would have made all the nasty violence with the partition of India a little less nasty.

That was the biggest tragedy of his end life: The horrible sectarian violence between Hindus and Muslims during the partition into India and Pakistan.

If he was alive perhaps he could have made it more peaceful, hopefully.
>>
>>2169336
T. Completely delusional britcuck

Literally nothing you said has any basis in reality at all
>>
>>2169305
Everyone would see that he's as much of an asshole as other leaders of Congress, Hindu Mahasabha and Muslim League
>>
>>2169383
>post independence literature and cinema.
>vibrant democracy that has strengthened the country far more than any amount of repressive police state bullshit.

of course lets not get into the economic and social changes in india.
I am sure you will show your good ol' /int/ webms about indians shitting in streets and claim that India is as bad as it was under the crown.

>>2169394
Gandhi died after the partition though.

If anything his assassination made gandhi into a martyr and left a huge impact on indian politics. Before his death gandhi was on his way out because he had left politics and his influence was waning.

Him dying made him a permanent fixture of the indian political spectrum.
>>
>>2169336
>Average UKIP supporter
>>
>>2169397
Hardly more delusional than most of this board.
>>
>>2169434
delusion is delusion still, no matter how grave
>>
>>2169407
>post independence literature and cinema.
>vibrant democracy that has strengthened the country far more than any amount of repressive police state bullshit.
b-but muh railroads...
>>
>>2169336
niall_ferguson.jpg
>>
>>2169336
U are right anon
>>
>>2169453
Is this some sort of sarcasm?
>>
They'd find out how much of a pervert he actually was, and his hatred of black people would be common knowledge today.
>>
>>2169336
Please be bait
>>
>>2169336
>British empire would still be around.
Gandhi was just jumping on the Irish and Boer bandwagon
>>
>>2169434
You're not setting very high standards for yourself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.