[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO IS THE RIGHTFUL MONARCH OF THE UNITED KINGDOM.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Let us settle this once and for all. Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gotha) or Abney-Hastings?

I'd encourage you all to watch this documentary if you have the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0

I'll give you all a short run down, in case you aren't familiar with all of this.

>Simon Abney-Hastings is the senior descendant of George Plantagenent, 1st Duke of Clarence, and is believed by many to be the rightful king of England
>Argument involves two disputed claims:
>First that King Edward IV of England was illegitimate, based on the accusation that his supposed father, Richard, Duke of York, was absent at the time when Edward is thought to have been conceived.
>And second that the Plantagenet crown should have descended by male-preference cognatic primogeniture instead of agnatic primogeniture and conquest.
>Also, Henry VI had placed an attainder on Edward after he was restored to the throne, and named George, Duke of Clarence, as heir to the throne after Henry VI and his legitimate issue.

So who is the rightful ruler of the British Isles?

ABNEY-HASTINGS OR WINDSOR?
>>
File: Bonnie_Prince-2.jpg (32KB, 430x533px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie_Prince-2.jpg
32KB, 430x533px
The ancestor of the Bonnie Price, the Duke of Bavaria
>>
The people of Britain are its rightful rulers now.
>>
File: Wenzel_Of_Liechtenstein[1].jpg (23KB, 394x541px) Image search: [Google]
Wenzel_Of_Liechtenstein[1].jpg
23KB, 394x541px
YE JACOBITES BY NAME, LEND AN EAR LEND AN EAR
>>
>>2168168
>quoting that perfidious whig

That man's head will do nicely for the crown of Great Britain
>>
>>2167972
Her Majesty Elizabeth II. I don't think you get how rightful works.

>documentary
No.
>>
hitler
>>
>>2167972

>Plantagenet

Stopped reading there. They lost at Bosworth and Tudor became king by right of conquest. They and their descendants have no more claim to the throne that Edgar the Aetheling and whatever kids he had.
>>
>1789+228
>still believing in the divine right of kings

Become a fucking republic already

t. burger
>>
>>2168953

>implying divine right has been a thing since about 1649
>>
>>2168953
Why would a 1st world country want to throw everything away and become a (((republic)))?
>>
File: 11th_Duke_of_Beaufort.jpg (137KB, 997x993px) Image search: [Google]
11th_Duke_of_Beaufort.jpg
137KB, 997x993px
>>2167972
Neither
Beauforts - the last living agnatic descendants of the Plantagenets
>>
It doesn't even matter.

William of Orange reset the Bloodline, everyone before the Glorious Revolution is Naturally Dead in the eyes of the crown.

Unless one of you papal cucks wants to personally carry a Jacobian prince, who forsook the throne in the 1830's I might add, into the UK and place him on the throne, there are no royal pretenders to the British crown.
>>
>>2169208
If you look at that genetic study though they are unlikely to be agnatic Plantagenets
>>
Habsburgs
>>
>>2167972
Baronet Oswald Mosley
>>
>>2169422
hnggghhhh poopy hehe
[has a seizure and dies]
>>
>>2168131
First post, best post
>>
>>2169189
Lol, he looks like he's sad because he's seeing what an actual monarchy is like and is pining for the good ol days of raping the peasant women and then cutting off their husband's heads when they bitch about it.
>>
Interesting but it is the way it is. The thrones of the world were all won by might originally.
>>
Whoever the Jacobite pretender is nowadays.
>>
>>2168131
This nigger gets it.
>>
The monarchy is a myth. The british was never ruled by a monarchy they was just a face the jews used to keep their secrets quiet
>>
>>2168131

>Divine Right of Kings when?
>>
I think that England should keep the house of Windsorburger-Gothic for now, so when Scotland goes independent we can have a Jacobite king at last
>>
posing dank Jacobite music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTPyvKrU1DM
>>
>>2167972
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_of_Settlement_1701

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_sovereignty

its definitely Elizabeth II, the law and parliament say so, and that trumps blood.
>>
>>2167972
This is why Roman succession was best. He who has the most support from the people and the armies is the ruler. Pure and simple
>>
>>2172132
Hardly. It was whomever the Praetorians chose to be their puppet. Prior to that it was just whomever had support of the army could control the people. Hereditary succession > all.
>>
ABNEY HASTINGS NOW
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.