[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nietzsche Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_5.png (292KB, 427x565px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
292KB, 427x565px
Let's discuss this here /his/,once for all.

So his/,Nietzsche was or wasn't a philosopher?
>>
>>2166674
He was, but not a good one.
>>
What is a philosopher?

What is philosophy?
>>
>>2166674
Poet first, philosopher second
>>
>>2166721
Why?
>>
anti-philosopher
>>
If I want to learn about his principles and what not, where's a good place to start?
>>
Hitler said that he was good artist, but he wasn't a philosopher in his eyes. Nietzsche said that he was going to go down in history like dynamite, but in reality he went down from a kick by a horse and got his empty corpse kept alive by his sister for royalty shekels. Hitler actually changed the world. Therefor, what Hitler said about him, applies more to whatever gay-boi academic says about him. Nietzsche was a good entertainer, but not a good thinker. If I may quote the Talking Heads (and assume I'm communicating directly to Nietzsche) I would tell him "you're talking a lot, but you're not saying", as his honeyed words are really just non-sense once you inquire deeper into them. SAD!
>>
>>2166674
Hybrid Rhetorician/Philosopher
>>
Who isn't a philosopher?

*drops mic*
>>
He absolutely was. He engaged with other philosophers, he critiqued ideas, and he asserted what he believed to be the truth about humans and about the universe.

I feel like saying "Nietzsche isn't a philosopher" is just a tricky move Nietzsche fans pull when you start to land blows against Nietzsche and his thought. They're very tricky, Nietzsche fans. You'll never get them to outright admit one of his ideas is bad. They always try to wriggle away.
>>
>>2168552
lol shut up retard
>>
>>2168270
Beyond good and evil
>>
>>2168645
that is just fans in general
>>
>>2168744
Yeah but nobody does it quite like Fred's fans.
>>
>>2168839
"that wasn't real communism" is just like "he wasn't really a philosopher"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.