[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should poor people be banned from breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1465928801196.png (363KB, 769x742px) Image search: [Google]
1465928801196.png
363KB, 769x742px
Should poor people be banned from breeding
>>
>removing cheap replaceable labour
how un-capitalistic of you
>>
Everybody should be banned from breeding and only artificial births should be allowed so we have a better control on birth rates moving forward
>>
>>2166079
>implying there is any place for menial labor in the age of automation and AI
welcome to neo-capitalism
>>
File: Alex_Grey-Adam_and_Eve.jpg (318KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey-Adam_and_Eve.jpg
318KB, 1000x997px
Humans should AnHero as there is no joy in the world, only calculation and deceit and crippling dependence.

These will only increase.

The relevance of a human life decreases as the number of humans increases.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
If there was some incentive like being paid $20k a year(plus adjusting for inflation), I would sign up.
>>
>>2166076
No. Even if you throw things like humanity out of the window (and let's be reasonable, you probably will, you edgy faggot), it doesn't even make sense from a perspective based on societal value. Those poor people are still workers and consumers (or a pool of potential workers and consumers), and as such needed. Moreover, if you outlawed their reproduction, you'd have a large body of dissatisfied people in your society and an even lower rate of birth (and it's already too low in developed countries). A much better course of action would be devoting resources to providing good education - skilled work is needed and uneducated people are untapped potential. And if you are talking about eugenics (and by that implying that poor people are poor because of genetics), please, promptly end the mockery that you call your life.
>>
>>2166116
>Those poor people are still workers and consumers (or a pool of potential workers and consumers)
That's a rather outmoded way of thinking, we live in a era where the loving embrace of computers and machines will provide for our every needs. Why countenance the existence of more mouths?
>you'd have a large body of dissatisfied people in your society
drone them to death of they get rowdy
>even lower rate of birth
The population is too high as it is, so good
>skilled work is needed and uneducated people are untapped potential
That might be the case right now, but we will move to a world where even skilled labor will be taken by AI. These people are simply without worth.
>>
>poor people can't breed
>die out
>middle class become the new poor
>middle class can't breed
>die out
>>
>>2166166
>That's a rather outmoded way of thinking, we live in a era where the loving embrace of computers and machines will provide for our every needs. Why countenance the existence of more mouths?
Why countenance the existence of any mouths? What sets them apart from others and makes their lifes worthless? Besides, if "all will be readily provided", what difference is there in feeding mote mouths?
>drone them to death of they get rowdy
Yes, enter a war with a large part of your population. Great idea. I sure love civil war. Bonus points for allowing the governing body to purge citizens at will (as these measures require that kind of policy). That couldn't possibly backfire in a horrible way.
>The population is too high as it is, so good
It isn't. Not in the western world, at least. The western world has a problem with low birth rates causing an aging population, creating a lot more unproductive populace (old people) in relation to productive populace on whose labour they subsist (working-age people). That drops living standards and the labour pool required for any activity (and amounts of produced food, if that's what you're worried about). But nevermind that, if machines will provide for everything, I ask you: what's the problem with having more people?
>That might be the case right now, but we will move to a world where even skilled labor will be taken by AI. These people are simply without worth.
Oh? If human worth is the result of working and, as you said, labour will soon become unnecessary, then what makes other people worth something? Why target poor people specifically, instead of just killing everyone?

And I got it right, you are an edgy piece of shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.