[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6725.gif (24KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6725.gif
24KB, 150x200px
How can i forget about Catholicism?
Since i've been a child, i have lived in fear about God, Jesus and everything about it. Especially about ghosts and demons to the point of not being able to sleep. Even becoming an atheist has not worked for me. Can someone give me an advise for this problem?
>>
>>2164270
why, are you trying to kill yourself too senpai?
>>
>>2164270
>Catholicism
>Since i've been a child, i have lived in fear about God, Jesus and everything about it
Then whoever taught you about the faith had no clue what they were doing.

>Especially about ghosts
Those don't exist in Catholic eschatology

>and demons
We have exorcism you know. Besides, Romans 8:31
>What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who is against us?
Demons only want you to think they are incredibly powerful, on par or greater than God, because they know they really have no power.
>>
>>2164270
>How can i forget about Santa Claus?
>Since i've been a child, i have lived in fear about Santa Claus, Elves and everything about it. Especially about reindeers and naughty children to the point of not being able to sleep. Even becoming an adult has not worked for me. Can someone give me an advise for this problem?
>>
>>2164270
>Can someone give me an advise for this problem?
You need to find love. Jesus loves you. Find Jesus.

>Since i've been a child, i have lived in fear about God
This is good. Use that line on Judgement Day.

>Especially about ghosts and demons to the point of not being able to sleep.
Dude what? I don't know anything about demons, have you ever seen one? If not, don't worry about them. Same with ghosts. Ghosts are just the spirits of dead people, right? Let the dead rest and focus on being alive. If you are by chance seeing ghosts, you should try moving because your house might be haunted.

>How can i forget about Catholicism?
Read the Bible, learn about other branches of Christianity, realize that Catholicism actually sucks ass, realize that all other sects suck just as much, then go back to Catholicism when you start a family just to be part of the community.
>>
File: monster under bed.png (462KB, 684x2500px) Image search: [Google]
monster under bed.png
462KB, 684x2500px
>>2164270

>if you could take a picture of a real ghost or demon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.