[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>historical shit that makes you mad >Colomubs didnt discover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>historical shit that makes you mad

>Colomubs didnt discover America, people were already living there! - alternatively - Vikings didnt discover America, people were already living there!

>President pre 1865 was shit because he owned slaves!

>Russia won World War 2 not American industry!

>History Buff movie reviews
>>
File: sage.png (7KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
7KB, 200x156px
Well aren't you super smart
>>
checked on all counts
>>
>>2163396

Yes the Russians would have probably lost without the massive US aid and supplies they were given but I still think it's fair to say they "won" the war (in Europe) because they did most of the hard work.

Shipping huge amounts of trucks, ammo, food, medicine, gear, winter clothes, etc. overseas to Russia doesn't compare with the difficulties and hardships of having to fight a massive land war.
>>
>>2163420
They would have lost because time was on their side by that point. But they probably wouldn't be able to go into offensive into Germany, at least not end it by 45.
>>
>>2163432
>fix wouldn't have
>>
>>2163420

laughable
>>
>>2163416
prove me wrong nerd
>>
>>2163468
Not him but I agree with everything except for that Russia shit. If you called USSR Russia in my presence I would knock the utter fuck out of you.
>>
>>2163493

and what former soviet block are you from?

the Ukraine?

the Ukraine is weak, feeble, it's a road apple,
>>
>>2163507
I'm from RUSSIA. Don't equate the Kike commie state with Russia.
>>
>>2163438

how so?
>>
>>2163551

totality
>>
>>2163396

you don't like the truth anon
>>
>>2163396
>Colombus didn't discover America, people were already living there! - alternatively - Vikings didn't discover America, people were already living there!
Angered by true statements. This should be good.

>President pre 1865 was shit because he owned slaves
An entirely valid criticism, as preaching the value of freedom while holding others in bondage is the height of hypocrisy.

>Russia won World War 2 not American industry
So I'm seeing the common denominator here is that you hate truth. That's kind of a problem if you want to study history.
>>
>>2163519
t. getting up from knees pro
>>
>everyone thought that the world was flat before columbus because the evil christian gestapo was oppressing scientists
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.