[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Culture: What Happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 39

File: Martin_Luther_King,_Jr..jpg (57KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Luther_King,_Jr..jpg
57KB, 280x396px
In the 1950s and 60s, blacks in America were becoming more educated, and taking a stand against segregation with rational protests and boycotts. They wanted to show America that they could play by the rules, becoming upstanding and successful citizens.

Nowadays, black culture revolves around "gangsta" shit, BLM, WE WUZ history revisionism and basically "fuck whitey".

What happened? It's like they're trying to do the same thing as MLK Jr. wished but have become utterly retarded and twisted his dream into a selfish and egotistical culture where blacks should be on top, ultimately replacing one form of racism with another. How?
>>
>>2161669
>what happened

Asians.

They came, started hanging around and fucking with whitey, and basically alienated blacks.
>>
>>2161669
You know back then blue, jazz, rock and roll were considered the worst things on earth influencing "innocent white youth" to do sexually overt dancing, social mixing and even dating. It supposedly was linked to evil marijuana and sec before marriage.

The only reason why its accepted now was because white American grandparents "rebelled" and now that's all old people music.

The freedom riders, the lunch counter protestors, the strikes and intergrationalists were seen as tearing the fabric of America by bringing up race when everything was fine according to white southerners.

When blacks began integrating whites fled to suburbs, industry followed and once thriving inner city communities were distances away from work. I haven't even gotten into redlining but it's 3am.

Anyways history repeats itself stop being so damn fresh
>>
COINTELPRO happened
>>
>>2161669
>protests that were transgressive and controversial in the past but that I was raised to believe were good were good and rational but protests that are transgressive and controversial now are bad
really makes you think

>Nowadays, black culture revolves around "gangsta" shit, BLM, WE WUZ history revisionism and basically "fuck whitey".
None of that is new. There was a lot of stupid black activism in the '60s, history just prefers to remember MLK because he was the least aggressive to whites.
>>
Shall I remind you of the black guerrilla or Malcolm X, even? The rhetoric hasn't changed a bit.
>>
>>2161669
This is the definition of rose-tinted glasses.
>>
Democrats and the welfare state
>>
>>2161669
>blacks want equality
>white middle class, NAACP and MLK see this as ending social equality
>blacks think they can take a mile if whites are giving an inch
>blacks riot when this happens
>whites see them as wanting GIBSMEDAT
>blacks see whites as withholding equality from them
You have Watts, Chicago and tonnes of other ghetto riots back then. It's just the black unintelligensta ruining it all.
Equal employment to 'prove you're not racist' aggrevated both sides of the racial divide
TL;DR those who preached de Jude equality were ignored once that bridge was met
>>
>>2161669
Its because of the rap musics
>>
>>2161669
>In the 1950s and 60s, blacks in America were becoming more educated, and taking a stand against segregation with rational protests and boycotts. They wanted to show America that they could play by the rules, becoming upstanding and successful citizens.

Which has continued to this day.

>Nowadays [/pol/ memes]

wew
>>
>>2161669
The CIA under Nixon and Reagan funded gangsta rap (before that rap was largely political and against criminality), gangs and distributed cheap drugs. They did this to disrupt potentially dangerous black political movements and to create more racial tension. Although to br fair, the far left co-opted black activism by that time so it's not clear if this did more harm or more good. Gangs are still better than FARC style commie guerillas.
>>
>>2161693
This.
>>
>>2161693
this

it's funny how OP's thoughts parallel the thoughts that lead to this mess in the first place.
>>
CIA introduced crack to the inner cities
>>
File: 1441438781336.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1441438781336.gif
932KB, 258x258px
>>2161669
>What happened
Politics, gangster rap, the American war on drugs, drugs in general and the Rodney King incident
>BLM
you think that the civil right leaders would be against BLM?
>WE WUZ history revisionism
Do they? Because I'm honestly convinced that more white people believe and push for that then black people
>>
They stopped appropriating white culture.
>>
Crack epidemic, more or less, along with political agitation from the left that told them that their current state was fine and dandy.
>>
>>2161693
>>2162072
>>2162124
>whites fled to suburbs, industry followed and once thriving inner city communities were distances away from work
wrong, it was just a shift from manufacturing to a service economy

> I haven't even gotten into redlining
don't forget to look into the part where redlining was used as an excuse to force banks to make risky loans

anti-capitalist unamerican bullshit like this contributed to the housing bubble and all the problems we have today
>>
>>2162156
Don't forget political agitation from the right that told them that their current state is better then what they deserve.
>>
>>2161669
They were let off their leash
>>
>>2162164
Ebin here's your (you)
>>
>>2162156
>>2162020
>>2162138

really I don't think it's crack as it is the reaction to it. Pure Cocaine is bad but doesn't have as much coverage or publicity of destroying the country because it's more associated with whites.

No the real reason is because they are poor. One could say it's the Blacks fault but if you even take a cursory glace of the economic practices in history towards blacks you'll learn that it's not as much the case.
>>
>>2162180
Plenty of races and ethnicities have been dirt poor (and harshly discriminated against) without reaching the state black people have as a group.

The difference with black people is:

- They have been specifically targeted by the flood of cheap drugs in the 70-80s, which, sure, may have been for racist reasons (reminds me of the Godfather scene in which the mafia agrees to sell drugs only to blacks because they are animals);

- Had numbers that made it interesting to weaponize them politically by selling all the theories and ideas that would eventually culminate in BLM drivel.

Which leads to a feedback loop that gets us gangsta culture and all the shit.
>>
>>2161669
FURTHER industrialisation and loss of jobs to overseas countries
Lack of family figures
Children not raised right
Any change being seen as bad or racist by either side
>>
>>2162213
>Lack of family figures
Because of the war on drugs
>Children not raised right
Expand
>>
>>2162180
I don't know how you could say that when it wasn't until recently that crack was treated MUCH more harshly than cocaine. There have also been frequent allegations of the CIA selling cocaine in black neighborhoods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5MY3C86bk
>>
>>2161669
War on Drugs, rise of the welfare state and decline of the nuclear family.
>>
>>2162798
Everyone forgets black community leaders were lobbying for harder penalties against crack though because it was making black ghettos unlivable.
>>
>>2162810
You're making it into an us vs them thing. You can't be open to new ideas if you're automatically on the defensive. The question was about why blacks are the way they are. Part of the answer was, "they get much harder sentencing for crack." Notice how I didn't say anything about it being white people's fault-- you projected that onto it.
>>
>>2161693
>hurr glorifying being a degenerate drug-addled criminal is good for black culture because it's rebellious or something
>>
>>2162926
But that's nonsensical. Why should harsher sentences for crack dealers and crack users be considered a net negative for black people?

If Cletus and his hell's Angels buddies got 25 years for peddling meth I'd consider it a net positive for the Midwest not some disproportionate overreaction targeting white people.
>>
Democrats destroyed their nuclear family and hooked the single mothers onto welfare

70% rate of fatherlessness, single parenthood linked to demonstrably worse impact on a child on most aspects of life, exacerbated by insular culture, cycle continues

There is no sense of discipline or responsibility in poor black communities
>>
blacks were catching up and moving forward as long as the rest of the country was

currently both the black and white communities are decaying with a crumbling middle class, jobs disappearing, education failing, healthcare in the gutter, drug war, leading to incredible incarceration rates
>>
>>2162956
>blacks were catching up and moving forward as long as the rest of the country was
Not in the least. Whites have it far better relative to blacks, it's not even a contest. The most violent white community in the US has a lower homicide rate than the richest black community, there's a very wide gap between Cletus being unemployed and on disability and at least having somewhat of a chance at moving up via trades and GED's vs Tyrone having almost none of that in his half abandoned shithole of a ghetto
>>
File: statuesque-django-jackson-splsh.jpg (49KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
statuesque-django-jackson-splsh.jpg
49KB, 500x250px
>>2162810
and? Black people have been fucking each other over for a very long time.

inner-city black communities in the 70s and 80s went through what rural white communities have been going through the last 20 or so years....jobs leave, drugs flood it.

the thing poor rural whites have going for them is that people are generally fed up with the drug war.
>>
>>2162950
because you're an idiot.

criminalizing an entire class of people is a terrible way to help those people.
>>
>>2162950
This assumes criminals are automatically bad people. The fact is, a lot of people went to jail for relatively minor offenses and now they can't vote, it's harder to get a job and subsequent charges would only get harsher. A lot of this can simply be chocked up to being opportunistic, there's a reason they call poverty the mother of crime.
>>
>>2162977
I don't understand how is sending crack dealers and skeevy crackheads who'd beat your grandmother to a pulp for five bux away for a long time an example of black people fucking over other black people?
>>
>>2162956
this guy gets it.

it's a big reason they are pushing ID politics right now.
>>
>>2161669
Blacks are stupid apes
>>2161991
Blacks turn anything they teach into savagery, they can make rap songs without cussing or hinting to their natural psychotic demeanor but NOOOO ACTING CIVILZIED IS WHITE AND SHIT.
>>
>>2162983
because it criminalized, militarized and institutionalized their communities.
>>
>>2162981
>criminalizing an entire class of people is a terrible way to help those people.
What entire class of people is being criminalized in this instance? Predatory drug dealers poisoning entire communities and their customers who smoked themselves retarded? Should they just keep on doing 3 day stints in county jail instead and go right back to selling crack?

Go away retard.
>>
>>2162982
Crack dealers are bad people, anon.

As for the others- Dura Lex, Sed Lex
>>
>>2162982
>This assumes criminals are automatically bad people
Only a black person is this fucked in the head.
>>
>>2161693
>When blacks began integrating whites fled to suburbs, industry followed and once thriving inner city communities were distances away from work. I haven't even gotten into redlining but it's 3am.

Only this is false, the rest is correct.
>>
File: 1475683869969.jpg (550KB, 2113x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1475683869969.jpg
550KB, 2113x1309px
>>2162020
>>
>>2161669
they got taller

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Martin-Luther-King-Jr-49792.html
>>
>>2163025
Is George W. Bush responsible for Kanye West?
>>
>>2163033
Yee, if only he had cared about black people.
>>
>>2163005
>Dura Lex, Sed Lex

t. I'm okay with being an NSA stoogie, please let me bend over and get fucked by the cock of big government harder
>>
>>2162159
>servants circlejerking servants

>only seen as a good thing by Neolib scum who adores watching American jobs ship off to East Asia

b-b-but muh global economy and muh new world order!!!!!!

Kill yourself, shill.
>>
>>2161669

I'm surprised no one has said Lyndon Johnson and the creation of the modern welfare state yet, before that blacks were steadily starting to rise in society after world war II, average black iq as well as income were going up until Johnson and the civil rights movement. A system was created that incentivized having kids out of wedlock which is why nowadays blacks disproportionately have the highest rates of illegitimacy, before this blacks had stronger families and higher rates of marriage than whites
>>
>hiphop's value system is egoist to the core with some race chauvinism thrown into the mix
>Stirner gets popular among white me n mostly
>Metooism
>Complain on a Igbo chicken sacrifice ring about the very discourse you find empowering coming from a different haplogroup
>Being this stupid and hypocritical
>>
>>2161978
This is the real answer.
>>
>>2162989
>i don't understand the devastation that drugs actually cause in poverty ridden communities
>>
>>2163090
Except black women have had the steepest decline of children out of all races and black men have the highest rates of child involvement even without being married.
>>
>>2162232
>war on drugs broke the nuclear family
That's not how you spell seeing drugs and petty crime as a part of life
>>
>>2162982
>criminals are automatically bad people
What excuse do you have in the current year for not abiding by the law.
>>
>>2163025
Where do you start reading?
>>
>>2161698
this
>>
>>2163090
How are they incentivised to have kids out of wedlock
>>
>>2163139

right around the point the law says it's okay to authorize use of military force against US citizens on US soil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

Your beloved Bush-Obama, at work.

The better question is why anybody bothers to follow or defend a clearly tyrannical organization that spies on its own civilians, warrantless wiretaps its own civilians, suspends habeas corpus and due process - on its own civilians.

Why? Only a totalitarian could defend this.
>>
File: ablackanticulture.png (337KB, 1325x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ablackanticulture.png
337KB, 1325x1800px
>>2161669
>>
>>2163166
>I don't understand state vs. federal government
By that logic, I can rob a store in my town and shoot the storekeeper because Trudeau lied about making Weed legal in Canada.
>>
>>2162953
And what role did the Republicans have in this?
>>
>>2163188
Enjoy the fruits of Democrats' labor.
>>
"Most American white men are trained to be fags. For this reason it is no wonder their faces are weak and blank.…The average ofay [white person] thinks of the black man as potentially raping every white lady in sight. Which is true, in the sense that the black man should want to rob the white man of everything he has. But for most whites the guilt of the robbery is the guilt of rape. That is, they know in their deepest hearts that they should be robbed, and the white woman understands that only in the rape sequence is she likely to get cleanly, viciously popped."
- Amiri Baraka, born Everett LeRoi Jones, 1965

It was no better back then. The shitty stuff just didn't get canonized.
>>
File: 1482550244202.png (199KB, 446x548px) Image search: [Google]
1482550244202.png
199KB, 446x548px
>>2161673
Bullshit.

As a person who lived in a urban city with TONS of blacks and asians and where "whitey" was a minority the asians were constantly victimized (robbed, burglarized, raped, and murdered) by blacks.
There is a reason there are so many pictures of asians standing on rooftops with guns. They have never been the aggressor.
>>
File: eB7gZ4c.png (721KB, 999x1017px) Image search: [Google]
eB7gZ4c.png
721KB, 999x1017px
>>2163234
>Asians have never been the aggressor.
>>
>>2161693
> I like rebeliousness
> its cool my dude!
> We know better than our elders!
> Try these drugs?
> HIV was created by the CIA to stifle the sexual revolution
>>2161978
DR3
Nobody cares about how mean the Dems are. Blacks have voted them into office for decades now and keep voting them in despite the collapse of the black family unit. No point in arguing to change minds it doesn't work.
>>2162232
>>2163126
No pity for the drug war - Dislike the idea of going to jail for 30 years. Dont do drugs, you have free will and are an adult if you want to make money quickly and illegally you have to weigh the consequences with the benefits just like any other business venture.
>>
File: Burn with me.gif (497KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
Burn with me.gif
497KB, 500x206px
>>2163241
> weak amerifats who are addicted to videogames are actually the VICTIMS of asians because they voluntarily throw away money and time on this shit.
Making a product that others like and buy is not "victimizing" someone - which is why drug addicts are not "victims"
>>
>>2163244
>>2163244
WHAt do people even me by the drug war
Just people who possessed drugs being imprisoned and not just fined?
>>
What the point of these shitty threads?
No one reads into black history but likes to pretend that they know shit.
>>
>>2162953
>Blaming black poverty on welfare

How simplistic can you get. Welfare was never the problem ffs they always had very high rates of split families since forever and Blacks never had access to welfare for a really longtime.
>>
>>2163325
Because I want to learn
>>
Desegregation forced formerly blacks businesses to compete with white businesses and blacks provided the inferior service. This led to collapse of black wealth and their dependency on welfare.

Desegregation killed off a century's worth of advancement in black communities. They built a whole system during that time which was wiped clean with civil rights act.
>>
There are entire documentories on this subject on YouTube. I learned a lot about this through one by my curiosity on how the blood and crips gangs formed which is a very complex system events that lead to their formation. The breakdown of the documentary was that post Martin Luther and civil rights movement blacks were still being treated as second class citizens(endless argument from that side I know). Even though schools were being desegaraised in cities like LA not many were moved around. On top of very poor funding towards to the black schools this created an animoisty in thre young generation post civil rights movement where education was not seen as worth the time and money so neighborhood gangs as a result start to formake. If I remember correctly they started as neighborhood watches but quickly transitioned to drug dealing and extortion as was easier source of income. You don't want to live in project housing in 1970's USA.I'll try and find the documentary in a bit imore just replying on mobile
>>
>>2163125
Interesting. Source?
>>
>>2161669

LBJ and the CIA.
>>
>>2163244
And why does a person have to spend 30 years in jail for smoking and being in possession of a drug that's less harmful then tobacco and alcohol?
>>
>>2163380
Don't forget the black panthers
>hol' up we just making sure people stick to curfew
>hol' up we just making sure you don't be shooting niggas cuz they got popped tires
>hol' up you be racist and shit for shooting at us, 2nd amendment applies to us as well
>>
>>2162973
>most violent white community in the US has a lower homicide rate than the richest black community

what do you think this says about white vs black community?
>>
>>2163325
>>2163338
Anon cannot understand that innocent OP just wants to learn HISTORY on a HISTORY board.
>>
>>2163449
>30 years for pot
Find me someone who had a clean record before then and I'll show you a liar
>>
>>2163449
In the US people actually went to jail for riding the same bus as people who had drugs on them. Blacks mostly all of them naturally. This during the glorious Clinton presidency.
>>
>>2163125

1/2 of all black pregnancies in the USA end in abortion!

Liberals are literally genociding an entire generation of black people FOR FREE!
>>
File: OH SHID IM FEELY NUT.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHID IM FEELY NUT.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>2163125
Literally justifying:
>Abortion ( black women have had the steepest decline of children out of all races)
and
>Baby Daddy culture ( black men have the highest rates of child involvement even without being married)

Just because you re-word a problem to make it seem like a feature doesn't change the fact that it is a bad influence in the culture.
>>
>>2163463
Now how am I supposed to do that?

I have this if it makes a difference
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/27/fate-vincent-winslow-got-life-in-prison-for-20-worth-of-weed.html
>>
File: 1481171665503.jpg (45KB, 426x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481171665503.jpg
45KB, 426x454px
>>2163449
>>2163465
Because not everything that is illegal is:
>Malum in se
The majority of things that are "Crime" are
>Malum Prohibita

Even if you disagree with the reasoning for a thing or action for being illegal doesnt mean it is not still a thing to be avoided just on the merit of its consequence

Ex. If wearing a red shirt resulted in 40 years of imprisonment I would definitely not buy and fucking redshirts and burn all of the ones I have. Principal is cool and all but you really cannot argue with judicial systems who's jobs are to follow the law and give punishments that are recommended for the action.
>>
>>2161993

The creator of The Boondocks seems to think something very similar (at least judging from the critique evident in his comic strip and in the show), and I don't think he goes on /pol/
>>
File: IMG_3598.png (124KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3598.png
124KB, 640x1136px
>>2163478
Ah ACLU, the same body that protected paedos, truly progressive. At the end of the day this guy clearly couldn't function in society so what's wrong with him collecting welfare but just in another home?
>>
I much prefer them this way, it gives one a viable excuse not to associate with them
>>
>>2163490
But how exactly can you punish people for riding public transportation when you have absolutely no idea if someone is carrying drugs?
>>
>>2161669
Cuckservatives who fetishize MLK and think he was any better than all the Al Sharptons of today are clueless retards. Blacks were just as awful in the 1950s as they are now if not even worse.
>>
>>2163495
http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/09/01/jeff-mizanskey-leaves-prison-marijuana-life-sentence/40198/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3403504
>>
>>2162805
Two of those are symptoms, not causes.
>>
>>2162973
>The most violent white community in the US has a lower homicide rate than the richest black community

Really makes you think huh
>>
>>2163492
Because he's a nostalgiafag.
It's like how people nostalgiafag the 50's but like even worse since life for the American negro back then was considerably worse then it is now.
>>
>>2161669
Too much focus on the subhuman part of the black populace(FUCKING CRACKERS, WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHIET, THE MAN GOT ME DOWN MAN, AH SHIET) and ignoring the human blacks the blacks who tried to improve their lives and communities.

All of this focus on subhuman black americans has lead to these animals taking over black culture that was once controlled by intelligent blacks and produced good positive music, however the barbaric ghetto monkeys produce the most toxic form of music that has ever been created, rap is so cancerous that it destroys the youth in african and west indian countries slowly. The intelligent black is ignored while the ghetto monkey is paraded around in sports then acting and finally this cancer called hip hop music as well. To make things worse the liberals do not realize the ghetto monkeys have no work ethic if you give them welfare they will literally do nothing BUT COMMIT CRIME until they die. Intelligent blacks used their welfare to support their kids where as the ghetto monkeys blew it all in a day. If it were not for drugs most blacks in America would not exist because the easy money created by the drug trade is the one thing that stops Black America from becoming Africa in terms of poverty.
>>
>>2163571
Again black people have bad lives in America because most of them are violent wild animals, black people ruin the lives of other black people just trying to live a calm existence only to be broken by apes shouting at eachother then shooting eachother to death over something as simple as a shoulder brush, lets not get even started on how many blacks got stabbed to death over simple things back in the 1950s. Its something seen in all black countries as well the niggers are their our worst enemies.
>>
>>2161669

Blacks could not cope with the shift from a manufacturing economy to a service economy like whites could (lower IQ)

And for various reasons, whites self-segregated from blacks, leaving blacks to pick up the civil slack
>>
>>2163576
What did he men by this?
>>
>>2163338
Read a book then.
>>
>>2163380
Here is the documentary I watched and covers what mostly went down in LA, but it could probably applied to other states as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl3QhUHDM90
>>
>>2161669

Multiculturalism DOES NOT WORK. The various groups will always vie for supremacy.

The black culture in the 50s and 60s was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

They don't have to pretend to be submissive anymore. They have enough political clout that they can show more of their true colors.
>>
>>2163593
>bloods
>crips
Barbaric ghetto savages

I often wonder why it is not legal for the police to kill any human in a criminal gang.
>>
>>2163597
>They don't have to pretend to be submissive anymore.
>pretend
Blacks are really stupid anon they werent pretending to like white culture its just like tribes culture change over time as soon as the dominant group changes their mind, and the blacks chose their stupid ghetto culture.
>>
>>2163576
>produced good positive music

Dude Black music was always thought of being degenerate as fuck, what you are posting is pure revisionism. Black music had a huge, massive ass stigma attached to it. Blaming Black issues on Rap is the biggest sign you know nothing about music or Black people.
>>
>>2163606

you don't capitalize the b in black unless you are uneducated and black
>>
>>2163606
Jazz and Soul was good music anon, even the West Indians originally had music about life issues and not the reggae MUH DIK shit they have today.
>>
>>2163613

or possibly German
>>
nigger
>>
>>2163627

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE
>>
>>2163634
kek
>>
File: 12430958320852.png (154KB, 1568x708px) Image search: [Google]
12430958320852.png
154KB, 1568x708px
Perfect.
>>
>>2163606
>Black music was always thought of being degenerate as fuck

Can I get a source on that?
>>
>>2163624
>Jazz and Soul was good music anon

No back then. It has hated and derided as nigger music.

Also West Indians have a tone of music genres that they contribute music to so you know jack shit about West Indian music considering Reggae is Jamaican. Reggae is the first Carrib genre fags go to when they want to talk about West Indie music.

>>2163613
Nice ad hominem bud.
>>
>>2163659
I cant tell the difference between Reggae and SOCA is all nigger babble about how horny they are in gibberish.
>>
>>2163659

since when is "uneducated and black" an insult?

You're a racist.
>>
>>2161669
>WE WUZ history revisionism
JA Rogers and the boi were doing this long befoe black Twitter became a thing.
>>2163203
>It was no better back then. The shitty stuff just didn't get canonized.
Baraka would disagree with that statement later in his life.
>>
>>2161669
its all the fault of the white man

black people have no choice, they have no free will, they have no agency: they must kill, steal, rape and terrorize.

its their only choice and its all the white mans fault
>>
File: Entartete_musik_poster.jpg (43KB, 271x389px) Image search: [Google]
Entartete_musik_poster.jpg
43KB, 271x389px
>>2163597
But white Americans NEVER TRIED to integrate the black Americans
>>2163658
Will this picture do?
>>
>>2163695
Why do you want integration? Look at Africa or Jamaica blacks are actually "relatively" fine if its only them that exist in a country, if you add someone help they chimp out and turn against that outsider. African blacks are known to murder foreign africans in their countries over simplest isssues this is just basic black behavior BLACK PEOPLE ARE NATURAL MINDLESS RACIST.
>>
COINTELPRO, The War on Drugs, and probably some CIA fuckery we don't fully know about.

It's sad, but there are still some bright spots in black culture. Conscious hip hop isn't that bad.
>>
>>2163601
Probably some shit like "due process" and "constitutional rights"
>>
>>2163699
And white man is know to killer other white men

Your point? And I want integration because your current horrendous race relations is because you always insisted to separate the African American from America. You even added dumb shit like the one drop rule
>>
>>2163601
You know what they say about fighting monsters
>>
>>2163674
So? I'm not making a point about how shitty Baraka was, just that, as many other people have pointed out, there were people employing that kind of rhetoric back in the heyday of the Civil Rights Movement.

About the man himself, though: you're right that he later distanced himself from statements like that. Instead he started insinuating that the Jews did 9/11.

He wasn't a great guy, dude.
>>
>>2163710
>white people do it too so its cool
You niggers are fucking psychos you have no real moral compass.
>And I want integration because your current horrendous race relations is because you always insisted to separate the African American from America
Fuck off your slave spawn that should have been sent back to Africa to do whatever niggers do when they go to Africa. One drop rule was to get rid of nigger hybrids slipping into white society.
>>
>>2163722
>you have no real moral compass.
And you do?

Well you didn't send them back to Africa, for reasons unknown to you. Instead you kept them, segregated them and now your country is on the brink of a race war. All because of your nonsensical beliefs

And the one drop rule made it so that people with no African origin got labeled as African by only having black skin.
>>
>>2163722
Frederick Douglass was cool as fuck. Doesn't make sense to hate on mulattos categorically.
>>
>>2161993
>>2163492
>>2163571
>>2163579
Obligatory.
https://youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
File: 1482774504350.png (268KB, 320x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482774504350.png
268KB, 320x323px
>>2163529
> This nigga really citing the canabist and huffpo as sources
W
E
W
L A D
>>
>>2163504
NAXALT
One case of mistrial and misconduct does not equate to the whole system being corrupt. I know my states "State attorney" personally and he refuses to prosecute any person who he cannot prove to have been the possessor of the illegal substance. Which is pretty much the legal norm now adays in the majority of states.
>>
>>2163959
>this sour cream didn't even read the articles
L
A
D

W E W
>>
File: 1481328871746.jpg (58KB, 854x317px) Image search: [Google]
1481328871746.jpg
58KB, 854x317px
>>2163601
>>2163707
>>2163713
> Ay bby ;) I heard you have an issue with crime in your area... leeme take care of that foe you
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>2163627
Or Swedecucked
>>
>>2163974
>No thank you, your way will only lead to more violence from the cartels. It's also barbaric, savage, uncivilized and cruel. You see we have this thing called law and due process, look it up :D
>Most powerful race in the world
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 209x242px
>>2163971
> "Your just dumb because you dont take the time of day to read my "sources" and treat them like legitimate academic material.
Ohkay.

I dont take the time to read "Salon" or watch "CNN" Either, not because Im a bigot or salty about someone elses opinion. But because I know they lie more than they tell the truth and I would prefer not to give them traffic encouraging their business.
>>
>>2163996
Well if we are just going to discredit sources like that then why are we even here?
>>
File: 4Fg6428.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4Fg6428.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>2163984
Look children!

Its the eternal Anglo!.... sacrificing lives and practicality for these esoteric and philosophical "ideals" it holds....

Its entire civilization is falling into ruin - but it refuses to act, as that would be "barbaric".... what a Beauty! :D
Truly a marvel of nature!
>>
>>2164003
> "Well if we are just going to discredit sources like that then why are we even here?"
Because we have to treat academic works like academic works?
Listen if there is a peer reviewed study stating the same thing id be glad to read it - but both of those sources are so biased its silly, I mean "thecannibist" really?? Thats like me trying to convince you that gun ownership is a goodthing by citing an article from the NRA.

Opening yourself to new ideas = good
Treating grocery store gutter news as academic sources = bad my dude.
>>
>>2164018
But my point was not academy studies, my point was that people has gotten life time in jail for marijuana possession. And the articles themselves links to a study about marijuana and prison time
>>
>>2163613
Race names, like the names of ethnicities, are capitalized in English. You're the uneducated one.
>>
>>2164007
>entire civilization is falling into ruin

wat
>>
>>2163188
Nixon starting the drug war exacerbated the issues that Dems created.

You can of course lay some blame at their feet for not correcting the Dems' mistakes.
>>
>>2164023
Right, but like i said in my previous post not everything in law is
"Mala in se" Most if it is "Mala prohibita"
meaning the the majoity of law isnt made because the action itself isnt innately "wrong" but rather that the majority of the populous find it to be risky or too much trouble to deal with - an example of this would be laws about speeding. Is driving 45 MPH any more moral than driving 75 MPH? No of course not - but the judiciary and people have decided it is more risky to do and therefore should be disincentivized.

Same with drugs - Smoking/Injecting drugs hurts literally NOBODY yet it does increase the risk of criminal activity later which is risky and is enough of a worry for the judiciary to create laws to disincentivize it.

Not saying I advocate life sentences - but at the end of the day if you dont want to go to jail dont do illegal shit (this is coming from a cuban living in the inner city scarface gtfo)
>>
File: Removing Anime.jpg (439KB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
Removing Anime.jpg
439KB, 4368x2912px
>>2164071
> all time high rape in germany
> highest murder rates in cities in the US for the past 30 years
> canada thinks its okay for animals to give people blowjobs
> newyork can fine people for sitting in the wrong way or using the wrong pronouns
> every single western country execpt some former soviet states are reaching PANIC level debt
> terrorist attacks every single week
>BLM litterally chanting about murdering police officers and news channels are okay with this and afraid to critisize the movement
>birthrates are at all time lows - below the replacement rate meaning good socialistic practices like welfare/social healthcare/care for the elderly are in jeopardy.
>Floods of people entering europe - the cost of dental alone for germany could bankrupt the country
> Many western countries refusing to except that egalitarianism while being a "ideal" is at its core a philosophical principal and not found in nature anywhere ergo being unnatural.
>Spread of STDs increasing despite free condoms and proper mandatory education - US estimate 13 billion dollars with 17 million more contractions per year
Yeah man. I mean its not WW2 levels of bad yet, but if we had not switched to Fiat currency and pretended that printing money nonstop to pay off debts to eachother was a non-issue there would have already been multiple civil wars and crises
>>
>>2161978
this...

read thomas sowell
>>
File: LBJ Great Society.jpg (261KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
LBJ Great Society.jpg
261KB, 600x859px
>>2161978
>Democrats and the welfare state

"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
-- President Lyndon B. Johnson —
>>
It happened far longer ago than 1960.

They were two two schools of Black culture in the US in the Early 1900s.

The Booker T Washington method or developing Black communities similar to how Jews or other European minorities did. Don't focus on rights, because no one had rights. Rights will come when wealth is gained.

The Web DuBois school of thought: Demanding rights through protests, and believing that wealth cannot be gained if rights are not given. Focused more on social change rather than developing wealth/power.

RIP Booker T
>>
>>2163974
When are we going to get a movie based off of this guy? Duterte seems like he would make a great action hero protagonist.
>>
>>2164100
> every single western country execpt some former soviet states are reaching PANIC level debt
Because everyone in the former block is already on panic debt
>>
>>2164075
And getting drunk will hurt a lot of people, but alcohol is legal
>>
>>2163334
Nothing you said was true. Die.
>>
>>2164222
Black single parent hood was pretty rampant through out African-American history.
>>
>>2163428
His own brain or his dads mouth.
>>
>>2163548
Which two?
>>
>>2163458
Hes not going to answer that.
>>
>>2164138
Booker T's school of thoguht was pretty naive and extremely flawed. I can understand where it came from as a man of the South.

The Atlanta Compromise was a joke and you'd have to be retarded to actually think it woudl work.
>>
>>2163514
Evidence???
>>
>>2164247
>The agreement was that Southern blacks would work and submit to white political rule, while Southern whites guaranteed that blacks would receive basic education and due process in law. Blacks would not agitate for equality, integration, or justice, and Northern whites would fund black educational charities

>Essential elements of the agreement were that blacks would not ask for the right to vote, they would not retaliate against racist behavior, they would tolerate segregation and discrimination, that they would receive free basic education, education would be limited to vocational or industrial training (for instance as teachers or nurses), liberal arts education would be prohibited (for instance, college education in the classics, humanities, art, or literature).
>>
>>2164138
>Don't focus on rights, because no one had rights.

But they did have rights though.
You can't have wealth without the rights to be able to gain said wealth.

Europe minorities faced discrimination but they still had the rights all other white Americans did.
>>
>>2164247
>Booker T's school of thoguht was pretty naive and extremely flawed.
Not really.
The reason blacks are so poor is because they don't start their own businesses and would rather spend their money at a non-black business than a black business. They don't save their money or invest, usually spend it as soon as they get it.

If Blacks acted like jews and helped each other out, saved their money, and were discriminating in where they spent their money they could be Jew tier. Too bad they were never intelligent enough to do such a thing.
>>
>>2161669
What happened is that you're a teenager and you've never heard of the many, many race riots that occurred in the 50s and 60s and have continued happening to this day, with minor lulls.
>>
>>2161669
My favorite part is how you said blacks and not black people.
>>
>>2162987
ok
>>
>>2162192
>- They have been specifically targeted by the flood of cheap drugs in the 70-80s, which, sure, may have been for racist reasons (reminds me of the Godfather scene in which the mafia agrees to sell drugs only to blacks because they are animals);
You're literally basing your view of history on a scene in a movie with no other evidence
>>
>>2163458
Source?
>>
>>2163722
>niggers
>psychos
>no moral compass
>white people literally rape and pillage the entire world and justify it with "my magic invisible skydaddy told me I'm better than you"

ok.
>>
>>2164161
Absolutely!
A slightly browner Punisher
Literally self proclaims that he threw a asian kidnapper out of a helicopter
Literally killed drug dealers when he was just a dude with a motorcycle with a gun

He is like Judge Dredd in real life
>AND
>ITS
>WORKING :D
>>
>>2164182
>Former sovient nations are often excluded from good trade deals
>Nations excluded form trade deals have to often resort to semi-agrarian economies removed from the global freemarket
>Global trade will always be more lucrative when compaired to the isolationist economic system
>What is cuba
>What is venisuela
>What is SE asia
Dont mean to be rude my dude but seriously eastern europe is expected to be behind on the economic front - investment on these countries will rise in the next 10 years due to the lack of immigration and the fall of the EU
>>
>>2164319
More
>white people did it so its cool
Fucking psychotic apes black people are.
>>
>>2164185
Absolutely! I agree - but notice that driving while drunk or operating machinery or firearms while drunk is illegal.

Notice that "Risk" of crime is often illegal as a method of stopping tragedy before it happens.
>>
File: 1482546250130.jpg (34KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
1482546250130.jpg
34KB, 379x503px
>>2164228
>african-american histroy
Try African history

We have documents indicating that the family systems of southern-Saharan africa is drastically different when compared to the monogamous European Christianized marriage found in the western world
>>
>>2164285
That doesn't even related to the Atlanta compromise at all.
That's a whole other completely nonsensical tangent.
>>
>>2164351
This thread is about African-Americans don't try to steer this off topic.
>>
File: 1482549005981.png (67KB, 181x201px) Image search: [Google]
1482549005981.png
67KB, 181x201px
>>2164319
>white people literally rape and pillage the entire world

How the fuck do you think they did that? Whip out their dick when they are out numbered? No western civilization worked togeather and exalted the same major virtues and industrialized faster than the rest of the world..

And dont give me any of your flying pyramids we wuz kings bullshit either. IF you were how the fuck do you think you managed to be beaten my a vastly smaller genetic phenotype from half way across the globe huh?
>>
File: nunnadis mattas.jpg (254KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
nunnadis mattas.jpg
254KB, 800x419px
>>2164365
Not trying to "steer off topic"
but rather reinforce:
Population X had different reproductive and cultural norms before it was brought into Population Y's area of residence. Its no wonder it behaves differently under similar stimuli - the action/reaction is different between the two subgroups.
>>
>>2163170
This is actually pretty enlightening.
>>
>>2161669
All the people who were present during the Civil Rights Era either died, or lived long enough to join the establishment and became the very thing they hate. They try to project their desires for a black revolution onto the younger generation with mixed results.
>>2163593
I really don't like these documentaries because they sensationalize the lives of gangsters and make them out to be complex anti-heroes.
>>
File: 1472172521202.png (66KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1472172521202.png
66KB, 500x394px
>AYO HONKEY
>YOU
>TRYNA
> MAKE SOME SORTA CRITIQUE
> UH
>MY
>CULTURE
>WHITEY

>W E
>E W
>W U
>U Z
>Z K
> A
> N
> G
> S
>>
>>2161693
>The freedom riders, the lunch counter protestors, the strikes and intergrationalists were seen as tearing the fabric of America by bringing up race when everything was fine according to white southerners.
I knew this is true I'm shocked that people disliked jazz and the blues. I knew rock and roll was considered "devilish" music, but jazz and blues are so serene and enjoyable.
>>
File: police holding back sheboons.jpg (59KB, 498x397px) Image search: [Google]
police holding back sheboons.jpg
59KB, 498x397px
>>2164489
>W E
>E--W
>W---U
>U----Z
>Z------*
>--------K
>---------A
>-----------N
>--------------G
>----------------Z
>>
The idea of a dramatic failure since the 60s is a bit illusory.

The proportion of black America in absolute poverty is down. The proportion in the middle class or upper class is significantly higher.

That said, single motherhood among blacks went from 20% in 1960 to over 70% today.
>>
>>2164492
Jazz back in the day was seen as vapid pop music by critics. Only Classical Music was approved.
>>
Great society. LBJ said you'd be voting democrat for 200 years and so far he was right.
>>
White Flight

War on Drugs

100 other instances of White America fucking Black America good whenever it tried to improve itself
>>
>>2161978
This. The democrat's are just too far left economically. Maybe now that Trump has been elected on a policy of protectionism( putting tariffs on any companies outsourcing, stopping trade agreements, etc.) the Democrats will push to be more fiscally responsible(I doubt it but I hope for some change). While it may not be exactly what most Democrats want, I think their dislike of Trump will supersede that. Despite the fact that most libertarians are socially liberal they vote for Republicans who are more economically conservative.
>>
>>2162810
This is true. Nelson Rockefeller who was quite liberal started the harshest drug penalties in the nation when he was governor of New York, and we was praised for it. He was inspired after hearing about how Japan dealt with drug addiction.
>>
>>2164503

>mfw there are people who think black people trust the government on average more than white people
>>
I am not black but I grew up in one of the worst ghettos in the country, not gonna name it but its famous.

So I have always been around alot of blacks

Simply put some key problems their plagued by

Are

A toxic anti establishment culture fueled by rap music, heavy drug use, and a general fuck the white man attitude

Also mix that in with lack of economic opportunities, shit education from local ghetto schools, and then theirs the high black incarceration rates from profiling which in turn lead to many black kids being raised in unstable single mom households

Latinos will integrate much better into this country than they ever will
>>
File: William_Zantzinger.jpg (42KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
William_Zantzinger.jpg
42KB, 279x400px
>>2164122
>"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
>-- President Lyndon B. Johnson —

Do we have any proof he said this?

I mean, we have an actual recording of Lee Atwater's “Nigger, nigger, nigger” speech.

https://www.thenation.com/article/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/
>>
>>2164332
>investment on these countries will rise in the next 10 years due to the lack of immigration and the fall of the EU

The have even worse demographic problems and all the investment money comes from the EU in the first place.
>>
File: al-capone.jpg (92KB, 848x1152px) Image search: [Google]
al-capone.jpg
92KB, 848x1152px
>>2164075
>Same with drugs - Smoking/Injecting drugs hurts literally NOBODY yet it does increase the risk of criminal activity later which is risky and is enough of a worry for the judiciary to create laws to disincentivize it.

Except the criminal activity is sparked by the prohibition.

Cops and prosecutors have become too addicted to the lucrative careers and huge amount of money that civil forfeiture asset seizures provide for them to ever end the war on drugs.
>>
>>2164630
I'm fairly certain we have a recording of LBJ saying it as well. The dude fucking recorded everything.
>>
File: boondocks_BET.jpg (52KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
boondocks_BET.jpg
52KB, 658x370px
>>2161669
I gotta quit responding to /pol/ bait threads, but as a result of the situation you describe, more and more black families were moving into white neighborhoods, and full integration looked inevitable.

However, there was a small counter-culture among the blacks that considered educated blacks who left the ghettos traitors, and yes, among this group, as Bill Cosby used to say, "there was the rap music".

If you look back at the early history of the hip-hop/rap industry, you'll find it was bank rolled by a lot of white folks with ties to extreme white power organizations. The industry runs itself now, but it's launching involved a lot of savvy white folks, who wanted to put an end to blacks entering American society proper. (More recently, even BET was founded almost entirely by people with ties to white supremacist organizations, and of the 6 founders, only one was black.)

In addition to that, while we all know about the CIA selling drugs in black neighborhoods during the 70's and 80's, but there was a lot of white money involved in the drug trade in the 50's and 60's as well. How much of that involved folks deliberately out to sabotage the black community is less clear, but it certainly didn't help.

It of course doesn't help that Black people weren't really free until then, so unlike near everyone else, they didn't have generations of wealth and support to build upon. Every successful black man was entirely self-made, and that's still true of most black men today.

Not that everything is whitey's fault - the community leaders could have denounced the "keeping it real" crowd more thoroughly before anti-society gangsta and rap music became integral to black culture. Even today, the dissenting voices are few and far between. (I mean, there's Aaron McGruder, and that's about it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>>2164573
>A toxic anti establishment culture fueled by rap music, heavy drug use, and a general fuck the white man attitude
>>
Honestly I didn't even see a black until I was like 10 and life was fine before that so like why would I ever wanna see another black person?
>>
File: Feed-The-Animals.jpg (104KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Feed-The-Animals.jpg
104KB, 550x413px
>>2161978
>the welfare state
>>
>>2161669

Not much, actually. Black culture in general has always been shit. It's just that we were less exposed to it because of segregation. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were not representatives of the averange Negro. And once segregation ended, every person like them, those with more than 3/5 of a brain escaped the ghetto, leaving the rest behind.
>>
grab random black kid who can somewhat sing but not that well -> give makeover into gangster/slut depending on gender -> have someone ghostwrite angry, aggressive, terrible songs for them to grunt into a microphone -> present to the world as the new "featured black artist" from your record label -> black kids imitate and degenerate
>>
>>2164518
>Maybe now that Trump has been elected on a policy of protectionism( putting tariffs on any companies outsourcing
Or he might just reduce company taxes to a very low degree.
>>
>>2161698
yes
>>
>>2162124
There's a world of difference between the rock culture and other "scandalous" bullshit of '50s and a culture that basically took Scarface as a documentary and something to aspire to. The sad part is the "gangsta" culture started out as a way to bring attention to the situation in black ghettos but very quickly was warped into being a legitimate admiration of that reality: your life sucks but the way out is through violence, drug running and rap and none of that is mutually exclusive.
>>
>>2164846
What a load of bullshit, all hip hop record labels are owned by jews. It is jews who actually advertise the degenerate ghetto culture to blacks as a good thing because blacks are the bioweapons or goblins to sick white people for jews as they do every single day.

Even african blacks have a serious drug addiction problem, this is a consequence of black DNA not white people, blacks are just impulsive they cant ever stop being a drug addicted population because they have no self control over their instant gratification instinct.
>>
>>2165162
Blacks are subhuman savages, there are many modern black artist who dont do the hip hop caveman music but they are ignored because blacks are savages that like primitive music that revolves around their most base of instinctual urges.
>>
>>2165709
>>2165713
Hi /pol/, enjoying 2017?
>>
>>2162165
Oh, I just realized. I like it a lot when a post that pops up says (you)
>>
>>2165709
>Even african blacks have a serious drug addiction problem, this is a consequence of black DNA not white people, blacks are just impulsive they cant ever stop being a drug addicted population because they have no self control over their instant gratification instinct.

This is pretty funny in light of the current and ongoing opioid addiction plague that is so bad that it's actually decreasing the life expectancy of white Americans.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db267.htm

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/49/15078.abstract

White Genocide indeed.
>>
>>2161669

They really have regressed, the single black parent rate has skyrocketed since the 60's.

This is why it's so easy to trash any African American who claims "we wuz slaves it's not our fault." Since they have definitely regressed culturally since getting their complete and total freedom. The state of the black community is most definitely their own fault.
>>
>>2165888
How is it their fault that Portugal pressured Kongo into commuting raids in order to get slaves?
>since getting their complete and total freedom
What complete and total freedom?
>>
>>2161698
The correct answer
>>
>>2165876

i hope white lower class culture becomes as bad as black ghetto culture
>>
>>2164458
It omits the important part about who, exactly, killed off all the black leaders.
>>
>>2165965
White people? but with ties to who?
>>
>>2165965
see>>2161698
>>
Read this book, OP
>>
>>2161669
Black culture hasn't declined. What has happened is that black-focused media was devolved from the black elite to the black masses. The exact same effect has happened to white culture. Network television and Hollywood cinema today are substantially less contemplative than television and film 40 years ago.

This is a product of capitalism. Media quality tends to decay over time, because companies can reach a wider audience by appealing to the least common denominator. Chief Keef and Honey Boo Boo both appeal to the least common denominator of their respective racial audiences.
>>
>>2164100
Do you enjoy basing your whole worldview on complete falsehoods and misrepresentations, or does it come as a struggle to you?
>>
>>2161693
So much. If OP lived in the 50s, he would have been terrified by uppity Negroes listening to Otis Reading with their shirts untucked
>>
>>2164501
Unproven. He has gone on record saying "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." however.
>>
>>2165992
THIS. Thomas Sowell is arguably the greatest living political writer.
>>
>>2161978
Nah. Finland, with the highest welfare state in the world, has very low rates of single parenthood. And the average Finn is much less religious than average African American, so that can't be the cause either.

A relationship exists between welfare and single parenthood... but it's much stronger among white women than black women. Single parenthood rates are roughly equal among poor black women, regardless of access to government benefits.

https://books.google.com.tr/books?hl=en&lr=lang_en%7Clang_tr&id=w7uA72nkjYgC&oi=fnd&pg=PA50&dq=welfare+single+mother&ots=xLyEkIIUnt&sig=MBrM4-siKjUqOpVbok0ki4ym39Y&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=welfare%20single%20mother&f=false
>>
>>2164518
Democrats aren't fiscally left at all. Trump is probably more left than Hillary on economics, because he both embraces the welfare state and rejects free trade.
>>
>>2166021
pfahahahahaha
holy fuck
this board
>>
>>2166042
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, theleather club's two blocks down.
>>
>>2166117
>no ur gay
>>
>>2165888
>its clearly their own fault
>Except for concentrated efforts by the government and individuals to regress African american culture and perpetuating toxic culture in a feedback loop
>>
>>2165876
>hurr whites do it too
Yes but white people have self control, blacks dont, blacks are basically mindless drones puppeted by their animal instincts thats all blacks seem to have the exact same kind of personality because there is a barely a human persona in a black person its more like a congregation of programmed instincts going back and forth like in an animal for example.
>>
>>2166243
/pol/ your drunk

Go home
>>
>>2166266
The real reason blacks fail is because they are subhuman wild apes, they are not meant to be civilized thats why they have such high crime rates because their "crime" is really african animal behavior that cant be stopped no matter what you do BECAUSE ITS GENETIC.
>>
>>2166274
/pol/ you're really drunk, how much did you drink during the party?

When did you stop drinking
>>
>>2166282
Use logic and reason in your responses and not stupid insults.
>>
>>2161669
What happened to White culture? The same thing happened to Black culture.
>>
>>2166287
Fine, lets start with the obvious one then.

How can blacks be the subhuman when they are the ones with the most amount of Homo sapience in them? By laws of biology it's everyone else who is the subhumans because of their mixture with neanderthals

Second of all how is the crime they commit different from anyone else? Does white people not murder? Do they not steal? Do they not rape? Nooo I suppose that whites only does crime like fucking children, truly a mark of human civilization.

Thirdly what African animal? There are tons of them
>>
>>2165726
Its not /pol/. The music industry in America is overwhelming controlled by Jews of a liberal or neoconservative persuasion. The opposite of "White Supremacist."
>>
>>2166298
>Its not /pol/.
Really? Because
>blacks are the bioweapons or goblins to sick white people for jews as they do every single day.
>Even african blacks have a serious drug addiction problem, this is a consequence of black DNA
>Blacks are subhuman savages
>blacks are savages that like primitive music that revolves around their most base of instinctual urges.
Sounds like standard /pol/ drivel to me
>>
>>2166303
The part about the music industry being run by Jews isn't, but ignore that and make points I wasn't addressing.
>>
>>2166287

Your logic and reason is to spew hyperbole based on your interpretation and extrapolation of data. Do you honestly not see how limited the information you're using is in reaching the conclusions you are? I assume you're trolling from your demeanor, but on the off chance you're not, you're on a history board- check the record. The genetic argument is pretty weak if you do.
>>
>>2166297
>How can blacks be the subhuman when they are the ones with the most amount of Homo sapience in them?
Its a figure of speech you dumbass, I am saying blacks act like animals not humans.
>Second of all how is the crime they commit different from anyone else?
Wherever the nigger exists will always be a high level of violent crime.
>Nooo I suppose that whites only does crime like fucking children
Thats why white places in America and Europe have low crime compared to any black hellhole on earth.

Listen bro I really dont care if someone is human as that has no metric worth to me at all so if you respond to any of my points with BUT THEY ARE HUMAN I will tell you to shut up.
>>
>>2166312
Oh plz the only reason you disagree is because your a pussy who hates the idea that black people are subhuman savages, all evidence that blacks are wild animals is called pseudoscience from the 80s by default despite the fact that even today the racist hypothesis are being proven correct all the time.

Even if you know smart black people those are not the genetic common black person, those goblins you see walking around randomly in inner cities is the real common black person, and what this black does shows the true genetic nature of black people, that is why it it these normal blacks that create the negative stereotypes about blacks in the first place.
>>
>>2166310
That part of his post got drowned out by all the /pol/ drivel.
>>2166313
Fuck your figure of speech, half the time they don't make sense. Especially calling another race subhuman when chances are your own race has done far worse things then what black has ever done
>Wherever the nigger exists will always be a high level of violent crime.
Funny, the upper class says the same about the lower class as well.
>Thats why white places in America and Europe have low crime compared to any black hellhole on earth.
Take a trip through the Balkans and you will see yourself proven wrong.
>>
>>2166357
>our own race has done far worse things then what black has ever done
Oh hell no you really need to see what these apes did back in preslavery times to eachother.
>Take a trip through the Balkans and you will see yourself proven wrong.
Modern American city has a higher crime rate than a south euro country dont you find that strange if black people are civilized as you say they are?

Lets not get started on the crime in nigger countries like Jamaica or Belize for example either.
>Funny, the upper class says the same about the lower class as well.
Class issue? No its a genetic issue blacks even in middle class act like subhuman apes as seen in the suburbs.
>>
>>2166366
Did they drop an atom bomb on someone? White phosphorus maybe? How about depleted uranium shells where if the shell don't kill you the cancer will? Oh I know they must have used agent orange right? Really I can't think of anything that they did to each other back in preslavery that Europe didn't already do on a larger scale

No I don't find it weird because American police are not corrupt on the same level as the ones in Balkan.

More /pol/ drivel
>>
File: 1483240379309.jpg (15KB, 235x260px) Image search: [Google]
1483240379309.jpg
15KB, 235x260px
>>2164503
>White flight
>White america fucking black america
You do realize that white flight is a phenomena which is caused by a failure for blacks to integrate into pre-existing communities?

>Massive racial tensions because of cultural differences
>Crime wave increases because of racial tension + the shutting down of car manufacturing in the rust belt
>Blacks victimize whites on higher level because they traditionally are softer targets and have more money
>Whites decide that it sucks massive cock to be robbed and decide to move to places where that doesnt happen
>Now industry is even worse and black people dont have capital to move out like the white people did

YEAH!
Fuck whitey for moving away and trying to avoid danger amirite??
>>
>>2164573
>This
same experience.
Grew up in a huge post industrial city in the NE.
" fugg whitey its all his fault im doing heroine"
SO glad im out of that shithole now.
>>
>>2164639
>This statement implys there would be less crime if hard drugs like Meth and Opium were legal and easily accessible.

Your argument would work with baby drugs like pot and maybe even Mali but not much else.
>>
>>2164846
>Rap is an anti-black conspiracy funded and orchistrated by white suppremicy movements

>CIA forced people to take hard drugs

>They didnt take it of their own volition and stupidity its just a conspiracy to ruin the black man

Holy shit I didnt think people like this actually existed outside of autistic movements like Black israelites and Wewuzes
>>
>>2166243
What does your whore sisters pussy taste like?
>>
>>2161978

this
>>
File: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg (7KB, 240x126px) Image search: [Google]
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg
7KB, 240x126px
>>2167769
>>
File: 1461629931447.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1461629931447.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
>>2163018
>>
File: 1481765566044.png (203KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1481765566044.png
203KB, 500x363px
>>2161669
Hip hop.
>>
>>2162164
Basically. Low IQ + high test =/= civilisation. Letting those people loose in civilisation was never going to work.
>>
File: homicide_rates.gif (63KB, 595x367px) Image search: [Google]
homicide_rates.gif
63KB, 595x367px
>>2168243
first of all, blacks have an IQ the same as north africa, tunisia and algeria are ok countries with very low crime rate
second of all, there are studies that show asians having the highest "test" and blacks having higher estradiol levels, while having the same "test" as whites - it's not a settled issue as to what that means
thirdly letting a nigerian "loose" who will contribute and has taken an IQ test that shows he has higher than national average should be 100% okay with your belief system, but it isn't since you don't take a logical stance towards it

having wrong data and an emotional simplistic stance based on identity politics is what often defines an sjw
>>
>>2164285
didn't a bunch of whites at one point chimp out and destroy a wealthy black business area/community?

I'd probably get butthurt too and go shop at uncle chang's instead.
>>
>>2166297
>Does white people not murder? Do they not steal? Do they not rape?
Not nearly as much as African Americans, according to the FBI
>>
>>2163613
Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>2163699
Seeing as european whites started two gigantic wars that left their continent a crater, I guess we can say that white people are mindless.
>>
>>2168263
>tunisia and algeria are ok countries with very low crime rate
probably because they sent all the criminals to europe
>>
>>2168343
Rip North Tulsa.
>>
>>2167947
> Criticizing conspiracy theorists
> Makes you a conspiracy theorist
How do you figure anon?
>>
>>2164257
Murder rate statistics on fbi.gov by year, have fun.
>>
>>2163158

Because of the welfare state , in order to get benefits you have to be a single mother
>>
>>2161978

This.

The Marxists had fully taken control of the democratic party by the 60's, and that's when the big push to radicalize minorities and females really took off. They created two dependent groups of people in the 60's with their welfare laws, and their affirmative action bullshit. The welfare state pretty much destroyed the black family, and the feminist movement is slowly eroding the white family as well.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (6KB, 173x174px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
6KB, 173x174px
>>2161669

plan of zog zhe
>>
>>2164503

>Whites choosing to move to a different city is oppression.

My family is from Newark, NJ. It was once a relatively prosperous town with little crime. After Blacks poured in during the '40s, and after the race riots in '67, we moved the fuck out.

I'm sorry we didn't want to stay in a city with a rising crime rate, riots, and National Guard tanks rolling through the streets.
>>
>>2168782
>The Marxists had fully taken control of the democratic party by the 60's
fucking retard
>>
>>2167743
You do realise that blacks fail to integrate because whites never allowed them to do it, or made some effort themselves to integrate the blacks.
>>
>welfare
>cultural marxism
>nigger egalitarianism
>>
>>2169443

It's the truth.

The Soviets infiltrated pretty much every aspect of our society by the 60's, and the democratic party was completely dominated by Marxists, as it still is today.

"Equal rights" has never been about equality, because we're NOT equal, it's always been about control. The Marxists have simply used "equality" as a tool to divide and manipulate the population against the white majority.
>>
>>2170402
This is amazing because it's JBS-tier conspiracy theorizing - I thought this particular brand of rhetoric was dead & buried.
>>
>>2170424
No, what's amazing is that they got away with it, and are STILL getting away with it today.
>>
>>2161669
I watched a documentary recently called Bleaching Black culture.
It was quite intresting and one of the rappers was really fucking redpilled in that he said the people at the top are either so fucking white or so fucking Jewish.

Basically it was how blacks come up with stuff like twerking and shit then it gets stolen by white entertainers and then it gets big.

I do think that the black communities are heading towards a bad path but I don't think they are beyond redemption.
>>
>>2170402
>>2170511
I presume you have substantial evidence for such an allegation, my friend.
>>
File: Jew commie.png (125KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Jew commie.png
125KB, 500x387px
>>2170570

I sure do, the voting record of the democratic party for the past 60 years.
>>
File: Wow_stop_posting_anytime.png (187KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
Wow_stop_posting_anytime.png
187KB, 361x691px
>>2163334
>Since forever
>>
>>2166031

Finland is white you daft cunt
>>
>>2169541
>never allowed them to do it
There's plenty of States outside of the South that never enacted harsh segregation laws or had common practices of segregating. Blacks were integrated in many cities, it's just that they weren't living in the same neighborhoods or schools of large portions.
White flight happened as a response to urban crime caused predominantly by blacks. No average white citizen is concerned about retrospective future utilitarian potentialities about integration if it means higher crime rates in their neighborhood and lower education quality in their kids schools from the high>>2170402
er rates of misbehaving black students.
>>2170402
Marxism isn't concerned about killing yt.
>>
>>2163311
How the fuck are you on this board without knowing the general concepts of the drug war?
>>
>>2171042
Marxism is about power, and white Americans stand in the way of that power, because we don't buy into their bullshit.
>>
>>2161669
They went too far in the opposite direction. Instead of blaming everything on blacks, they were taught that blacks were never wrong and shouldn't take responsibility for their actions (many do, but the majority don't)
>>
>>2171093
Because my education focused on the Stuart's and English revolution?
>>
>>2168766
Source? I thought it was just no income above a certain amount
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.