[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Famous Historical Virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0117.jpg (1015KB, 1312x1919px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
1015KB, 1312x1919px
The """Virgin""" Queen, Elizabeth 1.

Was she really a virgin.
If not, who was the first to tap that and why did she never become pregnant?

Any other famous historical virgins?
>>
>>2160603
She was just beat as fuck.

Mary was actually good looking in her youth at least.
>>
>>2160603
It depends on how you define Virginity. I heard she was sexually assaulted at a young age. This is why she never had sexual relations as an adult. The Roman Catholic Church doesn't consider someone to have lost their virginity in the case of sexual assault, believing in a more spiritual and mental definition of virginity. If you take a purely physical approach I imagine she wasn't.
>>
>>2160603
most likely she was
women don't need to fuck like men do, especially if their total reputation is on the line and they're busy running a country, not worth throwing that away for some dicking
powerful women are bone dry anyways
>>
>>2160625
>women don't need to fuck like men do
t. doesn't know women
>>
>>2160612
Only one definition: penis penetration.
>>
>>2160625
Proof?
>>
File: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (954KB, 770x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg
954KB, 770x1062px
>>2160603

Jeanne d'Arc, la Pucelle d'Orléans
>>
>>2160612
She wasn't completely raped by her aunt's husband, he just tried to make out with her. For more, see the BBC historical documentary on the Tudors.
>>
>>2160900
She was not a virgin at the end...
>>
There were rumors that she had an affair with Francis Drake, but they were most likely only that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.