[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Purple is the color if sociopaths in Rome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

In all its 1400 years of history, was there an emperor born in the purple who wasn't a sociopath? Name some based children of wealth and power who weren't complete shits and why.
>>
>>2157690

Alexander the Great.
>>
is it really sociopathy if you were raised from birth to consider the plebs lower than the shit on the bottom of your sandals?
>>
>>2157785
People are rarely raised that way. Humans, like chimps, naturally hate people who are at the bottom of the social hierarchy.
>>
>>2157690
>complains about sociopaths while posting in a website filled with them
>>
Seneca, cicero,plutarch,livy,marcus aurelius.

All philosopers/learned men that extolled the virtues of friendship among other things that go against the common symptoms of being a sociopath
>>
this >>2157790
they weren't sociopaths, they were normies

A sociopath would promote commoners and carefully cater to the masses so their Empire functions properly whereas a normy would intentionally treat them like doormats even at their own expense.
>>
>>2157800
None of those men you mention were born to the purple.

Actually very few emperors in the first few centuries were. Many were usurpers or adopted children.
>>
File: kq_x_g_g063_12.jpg (92KB, 728x1089px) Image search: [Google]
kq_x_g_g063_12.jpg
92KB, 728x1089px
>>2157769
Bait.
>>
File: the-five-good-emperors-51-638.jpg (78KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
the-five-good-emperors-51-638.jpg
78KB, 638x479px
>>2157769
I don't think being the scion of the king of a hellenic backwater counts.
>>2157785
Is that how Commodus was raised? The excuse for Caracalla was that he had a severely traumatic childhood, but I don't think he was raised that way either.
>>2157798
Naw, they just ate too many paint chips growing up.
>>2157835
Right. The 4 or 5 good emperors chose a mature man from outside of his family, because none of them had children. Basically, monarchs should not be allowed to breed, or should have their children disinherited.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.