[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one is worse?? Berlin mass rape by soviet or Nanking Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1483076637015.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1483076637015.png
55KB, 217x190px
which one is worse??

Berlin mass rape by soviet

or

Nanking Rape
>>
rape should be a matter of basic military doctrine desu

For both sexes

imagine how emasculating it would be if everyone who got conquered also got raped

i bet if all the iraqis were raped in 2003 the middle East would be a bustling techno secular utopia and Baghdad would be full of lady boi hookets like thailand by now
>>
>>2157554
Clearly you don't know many Arabs
An Arab after being sodomized by an American will either a. Never speak about it until he writes it in his suicide note 2 yrs later or b. Track the American who raped him and sodomize him back

Arabs are stubborn and haughty to the last.
>>
>>2157578
>implying they won't worship the BBC
>>
>>2157578
Clearly you don't know that the average arab looses his anal virginity with his older cousin at age 12, his dick virginity with a sheep at age 14 and finally with a group of imaginary women after detonating himself at age 19.
>>
>>2157545
I genuinely don't know.
>>2157554
>>2157583
>being this degenerate
>>2157578
>taking him semi-seriously
>>
>>2157545
Nanking by far.

At least the Russians had a reason to behave the way they did. They watched their whole country get steamrolled.

The Rape of Nanking was an act of pure savagery.
>>
>>2157545
>which one is worse??
Your mother raped by me. I mean that event created you. Which is the worst event ever happened in history.
>>
>>2157610
>at least the russians had a reason
>le retribution

Oh my fucking god, I'm tired of this shit. They raped polish women, they raped their own rear echelon women, even when they passed through that patch of yugoslavia there were hundreds of reports of looting and murder.

They're subhuman animals unable to control their primal desires, revenge has fuck all to do with it.
>>
File: haku.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
haku.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>2157545
>Nanking Rape
no such thing, baka gaijin
>>
File: 1466202860330.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466202860330.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
>>2157545
>Berlin mass rape by soviet
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>2157545
Both are pretty bad desu.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.