[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/torical roleplay minecraft server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1465585364755.jpg (172KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1465585364755.jpg
172KB, 1200x627px
int/craft 600BC >pic related the actual custom map
* IP Address: intcraft.online
* Server Version: 1.10.2
* Chien's World Map
* Towny, Brewery, meme recipes, word filter and more..

RP and General Rules
There is only one rule: Don’t be a shitter. If you follow this set of rules, you are thereby not a shitter and you are in theory allowed to do what you want on Intcraft, and it will be up to the server population and community to put an end to their own disputes.

Roleplay

1. Building a town/nation must be historically accurate for that location given the current time (650-600BC)
2. Buildings do not have to be 100% accurate, variations are allowed.
3. Towns do not have to be exactly in the same geographical location as they were, but it should be in the same general area.
>>
File: 1472954579355.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1472954579355.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>2156498
>>
hey, it's chesh

i urge everyone NOT to play this server. ultimately you end up not being able to do anything unless the admins allow it.

just go read a book or something, far better use of your time
>>
>>2156498
that actually sound like no fun
>>
>not joining Scythia
its like you want to be rekt
>>
JAPAN
>>
dude like am losted
>>
File: ar6QSxX.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ar6QSxX.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
I built this arena at spawn, it's kind of pretty
>>
>>2158725
is shit
>>
>tfw Hyperborea is the greatest cunt
>>
File: 2016-12-30_19.24.00.png (535KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-30_19.24.00.png
535KB, 1920x1018px
Eravisci
>>
File: 2016-12-30_19.13.50.png (1MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-30_19.13.50.png
1MB, 1920x1018px
>>2158735
>>
>>2158835
nice poo town
>>
and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing and you keep on crashing
>>
WHO /CULUMNAE HERCULIS/ HERE
>>
Do i need to buy the game?
Not gona spend 20 Euro only to play this once with you guys.
>>
is there any way to make potions without the nether?
>>
Pretty chill server,so far it's just buildfagging,but overall pretty fun,building glorious Poland with some random autists there
>>
>>2159211
You can find nether quartz if you dig deep enough,but I dunno about them blaze rods
>>
>server is premium
You guys shot yourself in the foot on that. Everyone on here is autistic as /vip/ anons
>>
>>2158728
can I steal peoples shit and destroy their buildings? I tried this once in an online lobby and it didn't allow me to break peoples Shite.
>>
>>2156498
>tfw it's already down
>>
Any guides for someone who is new at minecraft but playing the server? How to build an bed easy etc? Just travelled really far and want to start building.
>>
>>2156498
Where do you get your pic from? I see them all the time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.